"Watch out!" Sam yelled as Dante came crashing down towards them. Darius and Bry caught the unconscious man, gently laying him on the gurney that Sam had wheeled in with Marcus' help.

They rushed the unconscious Dante into the infirmary, where Sam administered an injection directly into Dante's bloodstream, slowing down his unusually high heart rate. After a couple of hours, the young detective's eyelids fluttered open, eye color back to normal, eyeing everyone in the room nervously.

"Why are you all staring at me? Did I do something wrong?" Dante muttered in a hushed tone, uncertain as to why the men were looking at him in such strange fashion. He consciously drew the bedsheet closer to his body, suddenly aware of his near-nakedness underneath.

Dante's eyes grew wide at the bruises and scratches sustained by the men. He closed his eyes briefly and re-lived that moment. He remembered. He remembered every single, little detail. This had never happened before. The memories would only appear to him subconsciously in his dreams and nightmares. Something had changed or rather, he had changed.

Dante's eyes misted over, as tears began trickling down, staining his cheeks. The young man covered his eyes shamefully.

"I did this to you...I did this to all of you...How could you still want to help me? I'm...I'm evil...I... I don't know what I am... anymore..." He wept openly, overcome with strong emotions that small objects began levitating around him.

"Calm down Dante. No one is going to let anything or anyone hurt you anymore. But you've got to learn to control whatever it is that's triggering this. The sooner you do this, the better you'll be. We all know that you never meant to hurt us, Dante. You were seemingly displaced - totally unaware of your surroundings and that the uncertainty and fear overtook you..." Damien spoke reassuringly.

"With some training, you will be able to wield your power at will, and control its' strength without hurting anyone unintentionally..." Darius added, beaming across the bed towards his son. He was proud of how Damien was taking charge in all this.

Walid was sitting across from them all, getting his shoulders bandaged. He had apparently torn some muscles, trying to get Dante back down and was in so much pain, but the big man still managed to smile at his buddy.

"Oh My God, Walid. I am so sorry! Let me fix that..." Dante gingerly got out of his bed, wrapping a robe around his body which Sam had handed to him. He then slowly, came over to where Walid was, placing his hands atop both of Walid's shoulders.

Walid's eyes opened wide, sensing a warm sensation surge through Dante's hands, penetrating deep below the bandages, seeping into the damaged tissues, ligaments and layers of muscle. The man gasped, as the surrounding heat soothed him, ceasing the pain he felt earlier.

The nurses stood back, as Sam inspected Walid's condition, noticing how immediately the improvement was in the man's movements. To everyone's astonishment and surprise, Walid had managed to raise his arms carefully to shoulder level, and then above his head.

'Well, it appears that you also have the ability to heal others..." Marcus noted, as Dante then placed his palms over both Darius' and Bry's injuries as well.

"There's a lot we don't know yet about you, Dante. But with your permission, we'd like to learn more, as I'm sure you would..." Damien acknowledged.

"For sure...yes, please...But we haven't much time. The royals will be wondering where we are, if we don't return..." Dante sighed.

"Oh My God...We'd better head back. I didn't notice how much time had elapsed since then..." Marcus settled into his chair, and touched a button, which flipped a side panel into an instant console. He ordered the captain who was manning the plane to head back to the abandoned hangar.

Soon, the two men found themselves dressed and in the company of the very men who had rescued them. Randy and Damien drove them back just in time, before everyone slowly started to regain consciousness from their deep sleep.

"We will be in touch again soon, Dante. We are always close by, and you both now know how to contact us if ever you need us..." Damien said, extending out a hand in friendship to the young detective.

Dante reached out and grasped it, pulling the young man into his embrace, whispering, "Thank you...thank you so much...for helping me..." as Randy beamed.

He meant every single word sincerely as they broke apart. Walid thanked them too, as both men watched the sleek, black vehicle disappear down the driveway. Soon, both men retained their previous positions as Dante slipped into a pair of shorts while Walid walked the hallways in his suit once more.

As everyone was slowly stirring awake, the music began to play and people were their usual chatty selves, fraternizing with the royals who continued to entertain their guests at the party, as if nothing had happened...

A/N: Well, everything seems under control...for now...but how long will it last?