I am Enraged

A/N: Sam Grenley has unwittingly become Dante's target, forcing her to take action...

Sam Grenley slipped her taser gun out slowly and carefully as a highly enraged Dante leapt out of the chamber, simply clad in a pair of swimming trunks. He made a grab for the gun Sam was holding in her hand and got stung, not once but twice.

"Calm down Dante..." Sam muttered, while evading Dante's attempts at grabbing her.

Damien and Darius heard the commotion coming from within the hyperbaric facility, and Randy slammed the button to open the sliding door just in time to see Dante and Sam grappling with one another over the taser gun.

"Just be careful! He's not himself..." Sam warned, exasperated whilst still tussling with a very irate Dante, whose eyes seemed to glow.

"Shit, look at his eyes!!! They're as black as night!!!" Randy yelled, jumping out of harm's way as the taser let off a small charge right next to him.

"Dante, Dante, can you hear me? It's alright. You're among friends. No one is going to harm you. Please believe us. We're here to help you. No one is going to harm you..." Damien calmly spoke with authority as he slowly approached him.

Darius nodded, as both he and Bryant slowly closed in around Dante from behind. The two men suddenly noticed a sudden drop in temperature within the room. Both men edged ever nearer to the man as he whirled around, trying to fend them off. The move allowed Sam to wrench herself away from Dante's vice-like grip as his fingers dug into her wrist.

She quickly scrambled away from Dante, sliding the taser gun towards Damien who quickly bent down and grabbed it, carefully positioning it so that it would only shock Dante slightly without burning him severely.

Dante lunged at Damien, by gesturing with his hand, and the taser flew out of Damien's grasp instantly zapping a poor, unsuspecting Randy in the butt. Randy howled in pain, crumpling to the floor, yelling.

Darius and Bry felt the strangest sensation and stared at their feet, which were no longer touching the floor. Marcus gasped as the two men were sent hurtling towards the ceiling of the medical lab. Both men braced themselves as they were forcibly slammed into it. The impact of such action nearly made them lose consciousness.

"DANTE, STOP!!! YOU"RE HURTING THEM!!! STOP IT!!!" Damien was yelling now, as a low hum resounded, growing steadily louder. Marcus got down on his hands and knees, crawling stealthily towards the two men, who lay bruised and battered upon the ground, dazed but conscious.

Darius slowly sat up, shocked as Damien was now lifted up as Dante himself left the floor until both men were levitating above everyone else in the room. Damien kept a strong hold on Dante's arms as they both continued to drift upwards, close to the skylight.

Suddenly from out of nowhere, two strong, large hands reached out and grabbed one of the ankles of each of the two men, and drawing from his own strength, Walid was slowly but effectively bringing them back down.

Walid screamed as he felt that his arms were almost ripped out of their sockets but he held fast, as Dante had now gestured to the skylight which opened at his will. Pulling both himself and Damien towards it, the opening was enough to suck both men out of the lab into the open air, thousands of feet above the earth's surface, since they were still inside the plane!

Dante's unfathomable psychic power was so volatile, that Walid was howling in pain from its' force, as Darius, Bry and even Marcus now held on as well, tugging with all their might.

"RANDY...NOW!!!" Darius ordered, while Randy reached up, having set the taser on full stun mode, aiming it right at Dante's chest.

A strong electrical current ripped through the young man's body, making him jolt and spasm, letting go of Damien who fell harmlessly into both Darius' and Bryant's open arms. Randy sighed in relief as Damien pulled him from the floor.