1. Uljhanwale Thoughts

Imlie

"Imaliyaa kya saach mein ABP tohre saath ayesa karat sakte hai.

Nahi, NA, kya sooch rahi tu Imaliyaa woh aise nahi nahi.

Ussko picche se war karne ki aadat nahi. Jo karega who samnese karega.

Par kya wo jaan-bhujke Babusaheb ka samne tohri madat karat hai.

Kya woh Malini Didi k tarah tumko patte-parat rahi, taki Babusaheb tumse chidhe aur tum unko galat samjhe aur wapsi uuke paas na jaye.

Nahi re pagli agar aisa hota toh tu ghar kyun chorti Tu toh ghar chorneke baad Akarbagga se mili, usse isske phele toh nahi janti thi.

Terepe sawal Babusaheb toh Malini Didi ki baat ki liye kiye the, tab toh nahi tha Aryan Singh Rathore.

Aryan Singh Rathore tab bhi nahi tha jab Babusaheb tera laya sabut phaardi thi, nahi tu aise hi kisipe saakh nahi kar sakti.

Agar wo tumka mohra banta toh tumka madat nahi karte, khud pe bharosa aur khudki izzat ki kya mol hoti hai yeh nahi sikhata, nahi tereko zalli hone se bachata. Aur uus hotel k kamre mein mariyada mein nahi rehta.

Jab Babusaheb wo Shok Samachar likhe toh woh uska phayda uthata naki tujhko bolta ki akkbar pe kuuch nikal jaye isse wo saachai nahi baan jati.

Nahi tujhe zindagi ke barare mein lambi lambi pravaachan deta

Aur tu jab khudke liye naahi lar paati toh wo ek shikshak ki tarah nirash nahi hota.

Na, re Imaliyaa Boss Babu Babusaheb k liya tu kabhi mohra nahi hogi. Tum dono k jo bhi rishta hai wo sacchai aur iek durse k izzat k neev pe bana hai. Agar uuko Aditya Sir se baadla leneka rahi toh uuse lenge tujko nahi shamil karenge uss mein"

(Imaliyaa do you really think ABP can do this to you. No, what nonsense are you thinking. He doesn't have habit of backstabbing, whatever it is he will do in front of you. But is he deliberately helping me in front of Babusaheb? Maybe like Malini Didi he is also trying to sway my thoughts and action in such a way that it will irritate Babusaheb and I misunderstand him and never go back to him. No, have you forgot that you left home because Babusaheb had doubt on you because he belived Malini Didi, which was way before you met Akarbagga. When Babusaheb incriminated also those evidence against Malini Didi there was no Aryan Singh Rathore in your life. If all he wanted was to use you like a pawn then he would never have helped you in anyway. Neither would he have taught you the importance of self-respect and self-reliance nor would he have saved from taunt and disgrace. Were you his pawn he would never have been a perfect gentleman? No. If you were a chess piece then, when Babusaheb wrote that degrading piece on your private matter in newspaper ABP could have used it for his benefit to sway you against Babusaheb rather he made you understand that just because it is on the newspaper it doesn't necessarily mean it is the truth. If you were a pawn, when you failed to standup for yourself, like a teacher he won't have been disappointed in you. No, you daft girl Boss Babu won't ever use you like that. Whatever is there between you two is based on pure trust and respect for each other. If HE wants Revenge from Aditya Sir he will do so without ever involving you)

----------

Coming out of the reverie her eye got stuck on mehndi imprint on her palm that's when Aryan entered the study room and turned pale seeing her laptop screen.

----------

Aryan

"How? Why?" "No, this can't be true how did she come to know about Jiju. Why is she reading about that article by Mr. Tripathi? Who told her? Di? Maa? But did she put two and two together" "Have she already deduced it? Does she think I'm using against her poor Babusaheb?" "Of course, Aryan she will think that imbecilic is innocent and you're devil incarnate." "Will she run to Mr. Tripathi to warn him? Of course, she will. When it comes to her Babusaheb you will always be invisible" "But why does it pains so much for not being her first choice? You're her boss not friend Aryan. But why does her opinion about me matters" "Why do I want hear her say I'm right and Mr. Tripathi is wrong"

Unable to move he stands there gazing at her.

--------

Feeling a presence behind her Imlie turns around only to find Aryan staring at her....