Grabbing a plush squirrel toy I hand it to Cleo and sit him on the ground to go about his business.

Now you don't have to be on the streets anymore my little love bug. See now I can't even be mad at him anymore.

Picking my phone up with a sigh," you sure do take surprises to another level, thank you," pausing because my throat starts closing, "I really appreciate everything you've done for me, but you have to understand that I'm used to people doing things like this for me, you're everything a girl could want and more I lo-, I mean thank you." I caught myself before I could let the L word out.

He looks taken aback by my words, "you what kitten? Finish what you were going to say."

With that, I hang up and send a quick "Thank You" message.

Whew, that was close.

A few seconds later a ping alerts me that he texted back

From Kenny Pooh🫶🏾💕:

"Be ready by 6 kitten, make sure you open the rest of your gifts and I love you too."

Welp, I spoke too fucking soon, I'm such a dumbass.

**Time Skip to 4 O'clock**

After opening the rest of my gifts I'm baffled at how much money and thought he put into making last night up to me, there was a countless amount of jewelry and clothes. A pair of red bottom stilettos and chunky heels. Snacks that could last me for weeks, I think I'll give some of this away to some sugarbutts at the club then maybe they'll stop staring at me like I killed their families.

A knock at the door interrupts my thoughts, "come in," I say. The door opens to reveal Grizzly.

"Hi Grizzly, what're you doing here," I say smiling but confused.

He smiles back. "I'm here to check on you and make sure you're getting ready for Ginger," he stepped to the side and that's when I saw a tall model-like girl who looked just like him, "and I came with company, Lakay please meet my oldest daughter Stacy." I know he told me that he had children but I half expected them to be younger.

She had to be at least 6'0 with slender curves, purple-like cat eyes, jet black hair cut into a pixie style with curls that fall into her face. She had a tall black makeup case on wheels beside her, she smiled before speaking.

"Hi Lakay, I'm Stacy I've heard so much about you," when she notices my eyebrow lift she shakes her head, "it's been nothing but good things of course Hun nothing to worry about." She's bubbly and it seems genuine.

"Well dad, I think it's time you take your leave, we have a lot to do, and we're running short on time," she says pushing Grizzly out of the room he waves goodbye before she closes the door.

"Okay so have you taken a shower yet Hun?"

" Yup and I have an outfit already," I said nodding toward the dress on the bed and some black stilettos with a black clutch. I also decided to pair them with my diamond tennis bracelet and tennis necklace Kenton got me.

"Ouu girl you have taste, well let's get started shall we?"

"We can go into my bathroom. I have a vanity station that you'll fall in love with," beckoning her to follow me with her huge makeup case that looks heavy. Walking into the bathroom I sit on my ottoman while watching her expression in the mirror.

Yes girl, the same reaction I had!

"I definitely have to come over every day just for this palace you call a bathroom, Kenny obviously loves you very much," she said, eyeing me as she unpacks her makeup products.