23: Bonding with parents

Start from the beginning

That's it..wait my sandals.

Y/n- Now it's perfect

Y/n- Now it's perfect. Why you are so beautiful Y/n, sometimes I am concern about you what if someone die because of your beauty.. Wait then I should be concern about someone else but if they will die because of my beauty then the police will arrest me but no one can arrest a mafia queen.

I flipped my hair sassily and went downstairs.

I saw my lovely brothers and mom sitting on the couch. I head toward them and took my seat.

Mom- Omo y/n what are you wearing!!?

She said causing all my brothers attention turned toward me and when they saw me they become shock.

Y/n- Why are you all so shocked its not first time I wore a dress. Mom remember I wore a dress on your wedding.

Jungkook- But still... Let me click a picture its a very rare view.

Y/n- No don't you dare-

Jungkook- To late.

He said and showed his phone toward me.

Y/n- Mom-

Mom- Why you wore a dress?

She said cutting my words off.

Y/n- Cause Mr. Kim-

Mr. Kim- Cause I told her to.

He said while entering the scene.

Why god why everyone is cutting my words.

Mom- Wait y/n I can't believe you wore this dress because he told you to.

Y/n- Yes mom-

Mom- But you never wore a dress when I told you to except the wedding day.

Y/n- Mom mom stop ranting I don't wear dress often because what if someone will die after seeing my beauty, huh?

Jimin- Jin hyung version 2.

He whispered to himself but the other members listened it and try to control their laught except Jin who was proudly smiling seeing his sister behaving like him.

Jin- I am proud of you y/n..

Y/n- Thank you oppa.

Mr. Kim/ Mom- OPPA!!

Y/n-.Yes oppa.. Why are you yelling?

Mom- hehe nothing. Am I right honey?

Mr. Kim- Yes.

Taehyung- ok ok now let's go please.

Mr. Kim- oh ya so Y/n let's go, shall we?