She lifts her head to help me pull it over her head. It joins the shorts on the ground.

I cup her jaw, "God your so beautiful." I say before kissing her. She returns the kiss immediately. I run my hand down her ribs as I slip my tongue into her mouth. I cup her breasts, squeezing it.

I start kissing downward. Until I get to her breasts. I suck one into my mouth, swirling my tongue around the pert bud. I release it with a pop and repeat with the other breast. 

"Rohan." Katherine breathes as she trashes her head.

I look up and grin as I kiss down the center of her stomach until I get to her pantie clad pussy. 

I push the thong to the side. I run my finger from her opening to her clit. She arches off the bed, moaning. 

I spread the wetness around, "God, your so wet."

She moans again as I slip a finger inside her, curling it to get that reaction I love. She gasps  then hisses as I add another finger, pumping. I remove them earning a sound of disagreement from Katherine.

I slowly lower my head before licking her opening to her clit, closing my mouth around her clit, sucking and swirling my tongue around it. I then feel her hands thread through my hair, her nails curling.

I move lower to her opening and push my tongue inside. Katherine gives a strangled moan, trying to be quiet. I reach both hands upwards to cup her breasts.

I only stop to take her underwear off but immediately return to fucking her pussy with my tongue and switching to sucking her clit and cupping her breasts, resting them there.

 As she starts nearing her climax I slip my finger inside and thrust it back in as I suck her clit.

When she reaches her climax she grabs a nearby pillow and cries out into it.

When her orgasm subsides I trail back up her body until I'm back above her. Katherine runs her nails from my lower stomach to my chest. I press an open mouthed kiss to her sweet spot.

I slip off my pants before I lean over to my bedside table and grab a condom. I slip it on.

I grab my cock and line it up with her opening. Katherine opens her mouth just as I slam into her, muffling my groan into her neck. I stand up and grab the back of her knees, bending them onto the bed.

I slip out before slamming back into her. She tries to muffle her moans and gasps by placing a hand over her mouth.

I start thrusting faster and harder. I grab her legs, placing them straight into the air against my chest. I grab her hips and slam back into her, but now my thrusts are getting erratic, sloppy as I feel my climax approached as well as Katherine by the signs of her hand curling into fists and the walls of her pussy contracting.

A few thrusts later Katherine's crying out into the pillow. I follow not long after her and drop her legs and muffle my groan against her stomach. 

We're both breathing heavily when remove the blindfold from her eyes. She smiles a lazy smile that I've learned she only does for me. I peck her lips before dropping against the headboard. Katherine puts on my t-shirt and snuggles next to me.

I'm about to fall asleep when I feel Katherine move from beside me and off the bed. I open my eyes and see that she's going towards the door, in only my shirt.

"Katherine." I warn with sleep still evident in my voice. She turns around. I sit up, "Don't you dare walk downstairs like that."

She smirks, "Why not?"

I start standing up but I'm on the other side of the bed to the door. "Because if any of the boys are awake they'll get a view of your pussy and ass." I grab my pants from the floor and slip them on.

She starts inching towards the door, her smirk becoming wider.

I round the bed slowly, "Katherine Alexandra Mitchell, don't make me chase you. If I have to get you I will bring you back here you'll be screaming."

She places a hand on the door knob. "You forgot Cali is apart of my middle name." Her eyes glowed with defiance, then she opened the door and ran.

I'm not far behind her but she had a head start so she's already at the bottom of the steps, her steps silent. I have to walk slower so not to wake anyone up.

But as I go to follow her in the kitchen I recognize a voice that's not Katherine.

I round the corner and see Reid leaning against the counter like he just got in and then I see Katherine siting on the table talking to Reid as if she's not half naked.

Reid's eyes shift to me but my eyes are on Katherine. She's just smirking and swinging her legs. I now turn to Reid. "Go upstairs."

He looks between me and Katherine before he finally realizes what she's wearing. He pushes off the counter with containing a laugh. "Good night Katherine." He says as he passes me.

I wait until I hear his steps go up the stairs and his door closes until I approach Katherine.

She opens her mouth but doesn't have time to speak as I throw her over my shoulder. "Rohan!" She whisper-shouts. She plants a smack on my ass but I don't stop until were in my room with the door closed.

I throw her onto my bed before I descend on her.