5

Keys:

[F/C] Favorite Color

-----

Sewer Queen’s (Eileen) POV

-----

I sat on my bed, eyes half lidded with exhaustion. I’ve had a restless night, it's already 11:30pm and I still haven’t gotten a wink of good sleep. I yawned and stared at the wall, kind of blurred with exhaustion. Behind my tired eyes, I pondered over a thousand thoughts about something or rather someone. 

This whole conflict in my mind is caused by [Y/N]! I really like them, but it’s confusing, I haven’t felt this way about any other friends. I sighed, ‘there’s that nagging feeling. That being friends isn't enough, like I want something more with them…’ My eyes widened in realization. Could I possibly ‘like like’ [Y/N]? I think that’s okay, I can accept that. I feel even more restless now. 

What would [Y/N] think?

What would my kingdom think?

What would my family think?

I felt too nervous to outright tell anyone about this right now. Especially not any of those listed above. These would have to be secret feelings I kept to myself, that’s how crushes work. Sometimes. I’ll have to go with the flow, like the water of the sewers. Right, I’m brave! A good starting place would be confessing to [Y/N]. I just need to find out how people do that kind of thing, maybe I could watch some of Lola’s romantic shows… I don’t know if that’s the dumbest idea I’ve ever had or not, the shows she likes have ghosts and humans as lovers. I’m sure it doesn’t work out the same way for two humans outside of TV. 

[Y/N] needs something wonderful anyways, not some TV confession rip-off. They're one of those people who are so charismatic that when they enter a room, it’s like the whole place lit up in this wonderful and warm glow. Their smile is so contagious, a big beautiful grin that could make the darkest kids smile too. [Y/N] is so frustratingly cute. I just wanna- 

I grabbed a pillow next to me and covered my face, screaming into it, feeling a blush burn my face. ‘Why do I have to feel this way…?’ I uncovered my nose and eyes, continuing to look at the ceiling with what I felt were heart eyes. They’re everything great! They make my heart jump, spin and dance whenever they’re around me. There is so much more I don’t know how to describe. [Y/N] makes me feel… amazing and complete. I sighed, enjoying the idea of returned feelings. Maybe I could head to the creek wishing well, it’s good with advice. I hope they like me back.

I could feel my eyes drooping until they were shut, time to get some shut-eye. There is school tomorrow after all.

-----

Y/N’S POV

-----

I jumped out of bed, doing a quick stretch to get the blood flowing! I slept like a baby, if only every time I went to sleep was like that. I checked the time while grabbing clothes, 7:34am. I should get ready for school. I changed into a cute [F/C] buttoned top, cream colored pants, and gray board shoes. This time, all my creek supplies were packed early, including sunscreen since it was going to reach a high over 80 degrees which is bad for my poor sensitive self. I walked down stairs, eager to get some breakfast.  

Eggs seemed simple to make and sounded good as well. Got out a pot, made sure the eggs were fresh using the water float method, sprayed the pan, and it was time to get crackin’. I put a little salt on it, scrambled it up, and boom! Delicious. I poured a good amount of orange juice into a cup. I sat at the table and started chowing down, ‘I’m such a good cook!’ Once finished, I loaded the dishes into the dishwasher and made my way upstairs for classes. I sat in the chair and got it loaded up, camera on, notebook out.

But of course, as usual, we all know who was napping during class again.

-----

Sewer Queen’s (Eileen) POV

-----

I walked through the halls of my school, bored as ever. I made it to the classroom early by a few minutes, so I pulled out my notebook and made some doodles until class started. No matter what I drew, scribbles/squiggles/zigs&zags, it always ended up looking like one specific person. [Y/N]. I could feel my face heat up, trying to hide it as I felt like eyes were on me. What’s wrong with me? This is so confusing, I didn’t do anything wrong. I shook my head lightly. ‘Get it together Eileen, you’re a queen for goodness sake! You can power through this!’ I put my pencil down and did my best to actually focus on the lesson starting. Is it okay to feel this way? Surely others have.. Maybe I’m not alone in this feeling. Or at least I hope.

-----

Y/N’S POV

-----

Once lessons were finished up, I was pumped and excited for the creek but before that? I need a snack! I had made too many eggs to finish earlier, so I saved them and now it’s a perfect time to eat it all. If art and poetry don’t work out, I could always go for cooking… maybe even gardening! 

I ate those eggs like a monster, taking time to consider what I wanted to do at the creek. Maybe I could hang out with the sewer queen or help Sparkle Cadet brighten everyones moods. Possibly, I could just see whatever happens or whoever I come across first. I was snapped out of my thoughts by the realization that there were no more eggs and I’ve only just realized how quick I ate. There was no need for such a rush, the hiccups suck! I definitely do not want hiccups-

A soft hiccup left my throat, interrupting my train of thought. Jinxed.

“Oh, you’ve got to be freaking kidding me!”

Credits to WorldinHand for proof reading