────𝙁𝙄𝙁𝙏𝙔-𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙀

Theres is no such as a hope that hurts others

that hurts others...

Theres is no such as a hope that hurts others

◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣

"Hahaha... This is just awful! On top of my secret being revealed, I had to look at those positively grotesque scars of yours! Ah, sorry! Did I say that out loud? I do hope I didn't hurt your feelings...!" Monokuma started to rant.

"Not at all. You can say whatever you want." Kyoko argued.

"Sure, as long as it means pushing me farther into the corner, right? But I'm not cornered just yet! Because if you hadn't noticed, the circumstances surrounding Mukuro's death are totally unknown!"

Celesia hummed, "That's true... All we know right now is she was killed a good while before this morning."

"On the contrary, we don't know anything other than that!" Makoto argued.

"You're not going to tell us she was already dead before we arrived here or something, are you?" Kyoko hummed.

"Puhuhu. In that regard, you have nothing to worry about!" Monokuma sighed, "I promise you, without a doubt, she died after our little killing game began here!"

"Then somehow, she was killed in secret, without any of us knowing. And after she died, who knows how much time went by before we found her, right? Did the culprit stash her somewhere? She couldn't have been in the garden the whole time, could she?" Yashihiro argued.

"If she was, she w-would've been totally decomposed... Just like your b-brain!" toko insulted.

Celestia asked. "Then...she was being stored somewhere?"

"But...to hide a body here...to just store it somewhere...?" Aoi asked. There's only one place where the body could have been stored... and that's the bio lab