──── 𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙀

If you can't stop yourself from showing weakness in front of others

from showing weakness in front
of others...you will die.

        "Good morning, everyone! It is now 7 a

        "Good morning, everyone! It is now 7 a.m. and nighttime is officially over! Time to rise and shine! Get ready to greet another beee-yutiful day!" I threw my pillow at the screen, grumbling that I've made it a habit sleeping too late and it cost me in the morning. I rubbed my eyes and opened the door to be met with Chihiro who just closed his own.

        "Y/N! Good morning!" He greeted me.

       "Mornin'.."

        "Didn't sleep well?" He asked, "N-Not that it's not okay! Y-You uh... you just look more tired than usual and you don't even have your use on you."

        "Oh.. OH! You can come in for the time being, sorry!" I rushed back to pick up my bag from my desk. Chihiro walked into my room. He instantly rushed towards the blankets and stuffed animals, he picked up the dragon and started to inspect it.

       "Do you have names for them?"

        "All of them.. Do you like that one Chihiro?" I asked him.

        "Oh.. it's just really cute--"

         "--Keep it."

        Chihiros eyes popped out of his sockets, "W-what? Wha.. huh? It's yours?!"

         "I rarely give him attention, i think he should be able to go to a home that cares for him, don't you agree?"

         "Thank you Y/N... Thank you so much..." He perked up quickly grasping a brush waving me over to my bed. He assured me to sit down in front of him. "Come, let me brush your hair! I wont mess it up, i swear we have the same type of hair!"

          I plopped down in front of him as he brushed my hair. Chihiro eyed my tools and sewing kit, he grinned and continued brushing.

       "I think that's fine for now, lets meet everyone at breakfast before Taka murders us." Chihiro tucked the dragon into his skirt, the top half peeking out. A knock was heard.