────𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥'𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘥- 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯𝘵

Welcome to the inside of my thought processes and some of my doc shower thoughts!

Throughout the story I've have many ideas that I could use. Some of them made it, some of them didn't— I'm going to list you a bunch of things of where I....

A)
Was going to take the story

Or B)

Small things I changed.
Enjoy :)

-Originally I was going to have Toko or Mukuro kill Taka instead of Hifumi.
-> I was going to play it out that Byakuya figured out that Genocide Jack is somehow the one who killed Taka. Originally was going to expose her identity before the 4th chapter. I just—hehe forgot about that character...

   -I really wanted to keep Sayaka and Leon alive, but it felt better to the story that they died. Either that or I was going to have Sayaka go on an almost murder spree.

-Chihiro was going to betray y/n and murder them or attempted to

    -Chihiro was going to murder Mondo as revenge but I couldn't ruin the family

-I was going to make Chihiro the real mastermind....I couldn't go through with it. My babe😭😭

-I was going to kill off Makoto
-for some reason I wanted to make him go crazy—but I couldn't fit it in. I have a few chapters of that.
       -have him murder Mukuro but in the end I couldn't do it T-T

-Mukuro was going to die along with Taka—but I decided against it...

-Mukuro was originally going to stay alive and fight with Y/N in the last chapter before ultimately meeting her demise with Junko (maybe i could turn this one into a bonus chapter)
     -I was going to have Mukuro survive with the cast but it was really in character that she would follow her sister even to death :(

-Y/N was originally supposed to be the Ultimate skater but i decided to use it on another book. (V2 maybe—jokes)

    -I was looking forward to having more Mukuro, Sakura and Byakuya free time events. I just never got around to it... (Chihiro took up a lot of my time and I'm not even that upset!)

     -I really wanted time with Byakuya, you guys have no idea how much I'm a whore for him— him and Sakura.

   -Everyone in the end was going to die, like actually I have plot points of y/n trying to save everyone but slowly loose their mind. I was going to have them realize that they were more harm then good, but I couldn't do that to you guys—please understand that this book could've taken a complete 180 degrees then the outcome today.

I'm going to put all the character in a list on who I loved the most and who I just didn't care for

Yeah I know nobody asked for this— feel free to let me know yours
-Chihiro
-Mukuro
-Byakuya
-Sakura
-Mondo
-Celestia
-Toko
-Makoto
-Leon
-Kyoko
-Aoi
-Yashihiro
-Junko
-Hifumi

-Taka