She knocked one of them in the back of the head and took his Ak. 47 before killing the rest around her and so the mansion was now filled with loud bangs and shattering.

4:49 PM

"Fuck" the tall woman curse  before slamming down the phone, sighing because she knew she fucked but she just had to hurry and get back to her lover but if only she knew that the university had something else planned for her.

She drove the bike to the abandon apartment then got off killing anyone who got in her way but stopped when she felt the familiar pain in her chest, holding her chest slightly the breath slowly before continuing her journey but the more faster she tried to walk the more she was slowed down.

She then felt something stick her in the neck "motherfucker" she breathe out before killing the guy who did it wiping the smile off his face, sighing she continued but as soon as she reached the door the same pain shot through her chest and drowsiness took her, with her teeth clenched together she just stop fighting and was met with darkness.

9:50 PM

"Wake her up" was the first thing she heard before hot water was being poured on her which jot her up fully "I was already awake you fucker" she gritted out and she was breathing heavily.

The fat pig chuckle before gripping her jaw and pull her up hurting both her back and hand in the process for spite "I could simply kill you" he threatened and she chuckle before spitting right in his face.

Sorry.

Slapping her right across the face she fell and the other fuckheads gave him a napkin to wipe it off "since you fucked my wife I've always wanted to get a hold of you. Punish her and don't stop." The pussy ass gritted out before leaving and the two fuckheads smirk before approaching Daniella and swang a bat across her face.

"FIGLIO DI PUTTANA!"

MOTHERFUCKER

1 AM

"Giuro che te ne pentirai, ti farò incasinare" The angry Italian woman yeld panting slightly which earned her another punch.

I swear you are gonna be sorry, I'm gonna fuck you up!.

"cazzo cazzo cazzo cazzo!, perché cazzo sei così stupida Vanessa!!" She grumble out and the men's laugh not knowing what she said but they were entertained.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck!, why the fuck are you so stupid Vanessa!!

She rose a brow before breaking the chair and with one swing they were out like lightening. The angry Italian woman groan before removing the ropes fully and head out the room and down the hallway.

3:40 A.M

Vanessa was slapped across the face by her friend "I deserved that" she mumbled holding her cheek with an apologic smile.

The woman groan which alerted Vanessa who's eyes went wide "yo-you were shot, Jesus why didn't you tell me ella" Vanessa frown then tear her shirt wrapping it around the wound to put pressure to stop the bleeding.

"It doesn't matter" Daniella grumble out before head towards the car, they both got in and Vanessa drove home after begging Daniella to.

Daniella told Vanessa to go home when she dropped her off at her condo but of course Vanessa had to say what was bothering her.

"I-I....I took the work because I knew if I told you me and your sister have been seeing each other behind your back you would have killed me so why not die by doing something I love orr impossible, I'm soooo sorry" Vanessa rush out before speeding off.

"lei ha appena-?, Vanessa!!"
(did she just-?,  Vanessa!!)
Daniella yelled before cursing under her breath and head to the door, flying it open she head to the living room only to come face to face with.....

"merda"

Shit

"너 엉덩이 구멍!"
"neo eongdeong-i gumeong!"

You ass hole!

......

A/N

ngl like this chap 😭

I'm sorry if I offend you by using ur language which wasn't really what it meant but I don't really know Korean so I depend on google dun come for me 😭 and also my Italian is a no no so don't come for me I just use what I get from Google❤

Y'all lucky I love you 😗 (say it back or no more updates) 🙂

Also it's currently 1 am I have school, tired as hell good night/morning💀

-M