Chapter 1

In a far away land, there is a kingdom with nobles playing around with the princess. A princess with a scarlet hair laughing at the bantering of her childhood friends. They all love to race with a steed, especially this Blue-haired lord with a tattoo in his right eye against this scarlet-haired princess and the result? Is always a tie.

A white-haired lady always smiles sweetly whenever the two compete against each other. Knowing the reason behind those smiles, she can easily tell that there's something in those two but they keep on shrugging those feelings.

Suddenly, a blonde-haired lord approached this white-haired lady.

"It's time" he said.

Her smile faded away,

" time sure flies so fast. I'm gong to miss her"

" this quest is about her, and we'll definitely meet her again so don't worry"

" you're right "

"Laxus! Mira!" - the scarlet-haired princess called. " I almost beat Jellal! if he didn't said something embarrassing, It's not fair "

" *laughs* I didn't mean it! Just accept the fact, u lost to me for the first time!"

" no, not fair, hmp"

" your still childish like before, just accept it already, Erza! " and he continued chuckling

Mira opened her mouth and said, " ok, that's enough you two, let's have tea and strawberry cake at the garden "

Erza immediately went to the garden followed by Laxus. Jellal was stopped by Mira

"When are we going to tell her? Where running out of time"

" I don't know but please, don't tell anything to her as of now. I should be the one to do so"

"Okay, but tell her today. Tomorrow, we're going to leave"

Erza's POV

After we ate and had tea, Mira and Laxus went somewhere. I wanted to follow them but Jellal put his hand on my hair and messed it up. I swivelled, ready to call him by names but I was stopped by his solemn facade. 2 or 3 mins had passed before he decided to talk.

" This is so sudden, we didn't expect that we will leave so early"

I don't understand him

" what are u saying? " I gave him a confused look

He sighed and slipped his hand to hoist specks of my hair, caressing it with his thumb" We... we will leave... for a quest"

"wha- what quest? and since when did u take a quest? "

" It's a quest to find this girl in the human world. A mage who can jeopardize many lives due to its tremendous power and she's oblivious of its existence. We have an idea that our neighboring tribes who detest this kingdom might make its move to whatever they're plotting and use her with it..."

I stepped back, hair lossing from Jellal's hand "w-wait! What do u mean? wait! your kidding right? There's no way you'll go to the human world! The connection we had with them was long gone and was disbanded by my grandpa SO stop this nonsense Jellal! its not funny"
I felt like the oxygen was being taken away from me

" Im not kidding, Im serious- "

" No--"

My mother suddenly pipped behind us, "Erza, dear, this a quest for them. I am the one who told them to do it, I didnt include u because--"

"because I'm weak? " I'm at the verge of crying, My mother didnt respond. I can't stand them any longer.

I ran to my room and locked it, I can hear them shouting my name and saying " please open the door" but i didnt mind.

'Why?' "Why?' 'Why?'
'Why?' 'Why?'

I am the only child of this family and I'm such a disappointment! I am weak; I cant do judo, taekwondo, kung fu or any other self defense unlike Mira, Laxus and Jellal. We've
spend our years together until now, and in just a blink of an eye, they're going to disappear like a dust in the wind 'Why?', I cried until i fell asleep

To be continued