chapter twenty-eight ➝ "falling"

Start from the beginning

"You let him steal the girl you like." I amended. "Willow would probably be with you if you weren't such an—"

"Idiot, yeah you've said that already." Michael held his hands up before biting his lower lip. "What am I s'pose to do about it now?"

"Get her back." I shrugged. "Or maybe not. I have no clue." I admitted.

Willow clearly had feelings for Michael if she slept with him but now Ashton was back in the picture. I had no idea which boy she really wanted. I bit my tongue before pulling out my phone.

TO LUKE:

Hey babe, can you ask Willow who she likes?

This was such a childish thing to do but it was probably also the easiest way to fix things. If Willow liked Michael then perhaps I could help them both out, but if she liked Ashton then I'd just have to go and buy some ice-cream.

My phone buzzed against the laminated table a few seconds later.

FROM LUKE:

I refuse to participate in something so fucking girly.

I rolled my eyes. That was such a Luke response. I glanced back at Michael who was idly scrolling through his phone — pleasantly oblivious to my scheming ways.

I quickly typed out the one thing I knew would make Luke cave.

TO LUKE:

I'll give you a blow job.

He responded before I had even put my phone on the table.

FROM LUKE:

So did you just want a name or details?

I tried to keep the smirk off my face at how fast Luke's tune changed when the promise of a blow job came into the equation.

A smile stretched across my lips when I finally got a confirmation text from Luke, stating who Willow liked. After a few texts between Luke and I, I had come up with a plan.

-x-

"Here's your food," Austin said fifteen minutes later. He slid Michael his cheeseburger, whilst cradling my cheesy fries and sundae in front of me.

"Mm, smells great." I grinned. "Thank Murielle for us." I said, glancing at the elder lady who was behind the kitchen counter. She must've heard because she lifted the spatula and gave me a wink.

The chime of a bell signaled another customer. A smile played on my lips as I absently glanced over at the door and saw Luke and Willow. Before Michael saw me, I put on my best surprised face.