/61/ Sabo's Secret

As they escaped through the window with multiple packaged dishes in hand, Sabo nearly tripped because the next moment, a loud voice shouting his name was heard.

"Sabo? Is that you, Sabo? It's me!"

Runa glanced back and then her eyes flickered over to Sabo before she pulled him along, "Come on, we can't get caught."

As they escaped from the kingdom and entered back into the safety of their forest, the food was piled down on the floor and they resumed their eating.

Ace pointed a finger rudely at Sabo, "Alright, out with it, what are you hiding?"

"Eh, Sabo's hiding something from us?" Luffy tilted his head.

"No, I'm not!" Sabo denied it immediately.

Luffy nodded, accepting that as a fact. "Oh, okay then."

"Don't be fooled, he's definitely hiding something!" Ace shot him down.

Before Sabo could say anything, Runa cut in. With a frown, Runa asked, "Was that guy your dad or something?"

Sabo dropped his mouth open his shock, "How can you tell?"

"Cause I'm not stupid!" Runa slapped the back of his head.

"Fine! He's my dad, okay! I was born a Noble, I lied to all of you, I'm not an orphan, my parents are still alive!" Sabo exclaimed out of frustration.

Ace, Luffy, and Runa three gave similar looks of disinterest as they asked in a flat tone, "So?"

"THAT'S IT!" Sabo shouted at them. "YOU'RE THE ONES WHO ASKED!"

"I didn't ask anything, I deduced it!" Trust Runa to defend her own pride.

"Shut up, Runa!"