Chapter 10

SAINT
Mention of Sexual Assault

Fuck! Maybe I could call for help. I tried to speak but my vocal cords couldn't make a sound. I was in a shit situation and all I could do was let the tears fall out my eyes. My body felt so heavy they only part of me I could move was my head and that wasn't helpful.

I looked to the side and saw Devin leaving the room. If I could speak I could get my Apple watch to call my dad. After trying for a few minutes I managed to rasp out "Si  ri  c-c-call d-dad." Before Siri could respond Devin walked in with a group of guys and instantly I knew what was going to happen.

Despite my body being heavy and unable to move I sobbed with everything in me. I'd be lucky if come out of this mentally intact.

Devin walked towards me, he squatted down so he could closer to my ear as he whispered, "After I had my way with your brother a new kink opened up for me. I can't get off without the screaming and crying and you're just too docile so I got a few guys to do the job I need done. Hope you have fun." Just as he said this a group of 5 guys walked in.

I stared at Devin with tears streaming down my face and I promised if I ever made it out alive I was going to hurt Devin and his entire family. I was going to make him watch me kill them before I leave him to be a vegetable for the rest of his life.

I blinked away my tears for the last time as I opened my eyes I felt myself being carried to the bed. I felt myself getting stripped naked I've never felt so exposed in my life. I felt my wrists and ankles being handcuffed to the bed posts. I wanted to scream out in panic but I'd want Devin feeling any satisfaction from my suffering.

Just as the first guy climbed on top of me and was about to put his penis in my asshole the door bussed wide open. I quickly turned my head to face the door and standing there was the last person I expected to see.

It was Syre followed by Thierry and my dad. I breathed out a sigh of relief and started sobbing I never knew a day would come where I'd be so happy to see my brother again.

Dad and King walked in guns blazing aiming at the men's legs or arms making sure to wound them not kill him. By the look in their eyes dad and King wanted to make them suffer.

While I was sobbing mindless I felt the restraints on my wrists and ankles being undone. Syre looked me with the same sad eyes I've seen him sport over the two years and I finally understood that I might have misunderstood to whole situation and created a problem that would not have existed had I just spoken to my brother.

Vote and Comment