Party 2.0 here we come!

A/N i'm so sorry i have to write another party it's probably gonna be similar too because of the storyline but i'll try my best to keep it as differently as possible!!

It's Tuesday today, i went to all of my job interviews and they all wanted to hire me but I decided to take 2 jobs for some extra money.

With any luck i'll be able to get an apartment of my own before my 18th birthday.

I'm a waiter at a restaurant and a side job in a grocery store. Which fit in the time schedule i'd just be busy a lot.

I start on Wednesday with both jobs, so hopefully i'll be able to stay with the Heffley's for a little while longer.

*

This week went by too fast, i went to work twice this week but usually it's on monday and Tuesday as well but that's for next week i guess.

friday today and despite the fact that it's been a week Susan was still very angry at the boys which made her decide to leave a weekend with Mr, Heffley and Manny with the reason of them having some more quality time together.

With me ofcourse. They gave me the job to make sure they behave like i'm their babysitter or something.

Anyways they're about to leave.

"Don't forget, no people are allowed to come over with the exception of "y/n" of course and don't fight." Mr, Heffley announced.

I looked over at Rodrick and Greg and they were both nodding to every word he said, the ironic thing was i just knew they're not listening to anything hes saying, or atleast don't intend to.

As soon as they closed the door, Rodrick ran and jumped on the couch.

"Party 2.0 here we come!" He yelled in excitement while texting people an invite on his cellphone (again)

"You can't actually be serious." I gave him a "ru kidding me" type of look but i knew it was a dumb statement, obviously he's not kidding.

"Oh, i'm 100% being serious "y/n"."

"Course you are."

*ping ping*

"Ru joking? I'm right here dumbass" i scoffed and rolled my eyes.

"I'll be off then" I started walking outside the living room but got stopped by Rodrick again.

"Where ru going?" A confused look showed up on his face.

"Well, I can't possibly wear the same dress as your last party, I'm going shopping." I stated.

"Can i come?" He asked excitedly.

"No way, you need to prepare for your party tonight remember? Also I'm probably gonna ask Julie and Lily to join me. Cuz they're definitely coming yeah?" I threw in while walking to the kitchen and taking an apple off the counter.

He nodded and went to buy snacks and drinks for tonight.

I took my phone and called Juliette and told her to pick me up and get Lily on her way to me.

They both seemed excited since this would be the first time hanging out with just the three of us, which isn't too weird because i had only just met Lily a week ago.

Juul drove us to the mall and we must've gonr through 20 stores and 2 cups of coffee before finally picking a nice dress, It's like prom all over again.

It was pretty basic looking but i looked amazing in it. It was a black short silky dress and i got myself some hoop earrings and a matching necklace. I loved it.

Juliette got a cute green fairycore looking dress with riffles on the sides and Lily had the prettiest floral dress with puffed sleeves and everything.

We decided to get ready at Lily's house, when we arrived there i was pretty shocked at the size of her house, better said mansion. It was huge. We went to her room and it was all 'coquette' themed and everything looked so beautiful.

"Omg, Lily your house is gorgeous. What the fuck." I explained while scanning every single details in her room with my eyes.

I called Rodrick and he told us we have 2 more hours till the party starts which is the time we need to get ready.

We all got our dresses and put them on and i helped Julie with her jewelry and she helped me with my silver necklace. Then we all started doing our makeup which took forever but it was worth it.

And last but not least we curled our hair and put in our earrings.

We were ready, since we had like 20 minutes left we decided to drive around the town for a while and blasting our favorite taylor swift songs on the way.

When we got out of the car I quickly got out my perfume and sprayed my Chanel no5 serum all over my body. (My favorite.)

We walked inside and saw that a few people had already arrived, despite he fact that we were early.

My eyes scanned around the room hoping to find a glimpse of Rodrick or Greg or something without any luck, so I decided to go and check the kitchen.

There he was, I noticed him almost immediately, the only thing different about his look is the smudged eyeliner he obviously tried to hard on but failed either way.

He caught me staring and walked up to me.

"Aren't you looking pretty tonight." He looked me up and down.

I giggled, "tonight?" I asked rolling my eyes in a funny way.

"Well thats not how I meant it" his expression changed.

"Chill, im only joking jeez Rodrick." I laughed while giving him a quick kiss on his cheek.

.