Too late

When you woke up you tried to get up but a strong pair of arms wasn't letting you move.

You looked at the owner of the strong arms and smiled. Slowly you tried to get out which made his grip only stronger. He let out a small groan saying your name "y/n stay a little longer.." he said while slowly opening his eyes.

You looked at him and smiled as your cheeks grew redder.

then you grabbed your phone and saw that it was already 10AM "IT'S 10AM??" You panicked and Rodrick tried to calm you down.

"Don't worry y/n we can miss 1 day of school right?" "No we can't not in the first week of school!" You said still panicking a bit.

"Alright alright let's get changed then." He said while smiling.

He got changed in the bathroom and you wanted to get changed too but you realized you didn't have any clothes. And you can't just go back to your house your dad will hear you.

"Rodrick.. i don't have any clothes to wear." I said looking down.

"Oh no worries you can borrow some of my clothes" he threw me a baggy shirt and some baggy jeans.

We did our hair and brushed our teeth, jumped in the car and drove to school.

"Soo y/n.. about my party, please be there." He asked me.

"I don't know Rodrick your parents are lovely and i don't want to disappoint them by coming" You said feeling kinda guilty.

"Pleasee" he asked again but this time with puppy dog eyes.

"Sure how could i say no to that face" you said with hesitation but you also let out a small chuckle.

You both arrived at school and went to your lockers. You waved Rodrick goodbye, and walked to your 3th period since you missed the other ones. Juliette was in this period too so you sat next to her.

"Heyy y/n where were yo- omg who's clothes are those!?" She said with a suprised look on her face. "Oh Rodrick let me borrow them, why?" I asked Juliette with a confused look. "RODRICK?! AS IN RODRICK HEFFLEY??!" she whispered/yelled at me. "Huh yeah what's wrong."

"He is, y/n.. he's my ex and when we were together he happened to be attracted to someone else called 'Heather hills' she is the most popular girl in the school. Y/n you don't like him like that right?"

Your heart dropped a little but you couldn't explain why.

"No of course not we're just good friends that's all" you said with an un even smile.

You heard the bell ring, it was time to go home, and you walked to your locker when a girl started walking up to you.

She had long blonde hair and lots of mascara she was hot, but she looked like she wasn't gonna be all that nice.

"Uh hey loser, who are you?" You looked around to make sure she was talking to you. " oh i'm y/n.. what about you?" You asked her not sure what was going on.

"I'm Heather of course, haven't you heard of me?" You looked at her and thought 'so this is heather..? She sounds like a bitch i wonder why Rodrick would like her. I mean she's hot i'll give him that but-'

"Are you done with day dreaming?" She asked you and you just rolled your eyes.

"I've gotta go bye" you said and ran out of the school with your messaging bag around your waist.

You walked through the school's parking lot and saw Rodrick's van. He was already waiting for you. You opened the door and sat down put your seatbelt on and looked at Rodrick. "Hello how was your day today hm?" He said with a wholesome look on his face. "Oh it was alright, i just have detention tomorrow.." you said looking down and feeling a bit guilty.

But he laughed "guess we have detention together tomorrow then."

And we drove back home. He parked in front of your house and you jumped out if the van. "Are you gonna be okay y/n? I don't want you getting hurt because of that stupid dad of yours" he said with a frown on his face. "Yeah i'll be fine! Don't worry." You reassured him

He drove to his house. Which was the one next to yours.

'If I'm gonna go to that party i'm gonna need to find a dress." You thought by yourself.
'I'll call Juliette to see if she wants to come with me to the mall!' You grabbed your phone out if your bag and typed in the name 'Juliette'

Juliette

Y/n : heyy Juliette i was wondering if you would like to go to the mall with me to find a dress to wear at Rodricks party?

Juliette : sure! I'll pick you up in an hour. Be ready :)

Y/n okay! Here's my address: *insert address*

You turned off your phone and you were already excited about it.

Rodrick's party was on Saturday and it was only Tuesday today, so you had some time left. You were watching television for about 50 minutes just waiting for Juliette to come and pick you up when you heard the doorbell.

It was Juliette. You opened the door and hugged her.

"Let's go!" She said with a bright smile on her face.

You jumped into her car and you guys drove to the mall. You went into different clothing stores and found the perfect dress and went to buy something to drink as well.

You got a strawberry smoothie with orange and she got a mango smoothie with berries in it. You were both enjoying your time together when you saw that it was already 7PM. "Oh wow it's quite late, we should be going home now i'll be late for dinner." You said still looking at the time in disbelief. She nodded and you guys finished the smoothies and Juliette drove you home.

You thanked her for today and told her you had lots of fun. You hugged each other goodbye and went back inside.

You walked to the kitchen and opened the fridge door.

You were really hungry since you skipped breakfast and barely ate anything with lunch. so you made yourself some cereal as dinner, since you were too lazy to make a decent meal.

You sat down on the couch and turned on the television. You finished your cereal and before you had realized how tired you were you fell asleep under a small blanket on the couch.

-
-
-
-(y/n it's currently 3AM and i have school tomorrow and a math test which i haven't studied for 💀 oops)
-
-
-