Bitch.

It was Monday, school. I woke up at 6AM and got dressed, put on my makeup, some perfume and made sure all my books were already in my backpack.

I have three job interviews today, after school ofcourse but I'm excited I really hope i get the job.

I put my hair in a ponytail and went downstairs, but first I quickly woke Rodrick
since he likes to sleep in on a school day.

Susan made breakfast for us all, although it seemed she was still really mad about the church incident, I can't blame her though, her reputation must be ruined.

After breakfast Rodrick and I jumped inside of the van and he drove us to school while blasting his favorite songs.

*

At lunch i saw Juliette, but she wasn't alone she introduced me to another friend of hers.

"Hey "y/n" i want you to meet my friend, Lily." Lily gave me a hand and i took it.

"Nice to meet you Lily! I love your outfit what."

She was wearing a white vintage sweater with a red heart in the middle, a black skirt made of the same fabric as jeans, a pair of red 'all stars'
and a cute small black handbag.

We all sat together while lunch and we got along together so well.

I also told them about the incident in church and Lily told me she had heard the inconvenience from her mother.

I told them about my job interviews for today, and they both seemed to be very excited for me and planned on visiting me.

After school Rodrick drove us back to his house, it was a normal day today at school. Nothing special happened.

I'm glad i made a new friend though! Lily sounds really nice and im excited to hangout with her.

When we got home I quickly fixed my face and got my own car keys and drove to my first job interview.

It was about 2:30pm right now and my first interview started at 3pm.

Since i had some spare time i decided to buy some food at the grocery store before going.

i parked my car next to a bright pink one, it looked cool honestly. It had a pink steering weel and the seats were hidden with a jaguar printed leather.

But since I didn't have much time I decided to not waste my time on observing random cars so I went inside the store.

I just wanted to get a packed sandwich when I accidentally walked into someone.

"Oh, I'm sorry! Are you okay?" I looked up to see a blonde girl glaring at me.

It was Heather, Heather hills.

"Oh, uh wow Heather i'm so-,"  she interrupted me.

"Ugh, be careful and get out of my way." She walked past me.

"Bitch." I mumbled ad quietly as possible.

But unfortunately i wasn't quiet enough.

She turned around and looked at me with a confused yet direct face, "What did you just call me?" She asked while taking a step towards me.

"Nothing, forget it." I brushed it off hoping she'd just go away.

"Listen to me, "y/l/n" i can ruin your life if I wanted to, so you better behave or else you can say goodbye to your little friends."

(A/N) I know, such a cliché.

"Yeah, right, whatever." This time i walked off and  grabbed the sandwich and some coffee.

This girl is really getting on my nerves.

I payed for the stuff and got into my car and drove off again but this time to my job interview.

(A/N) 2 short chapters today!  Hope you still enjoyed it though.