XIX: London

___________________________________________

October 1st

It was hard for me to focus today. Jisoo took Lisa to the airport and told me that she watched the plane take off. We decided it would be best if we said our goodbye's the night before because I still had to go to work.

The longest we've gone without seeing each other since we started dating is one week. I already miss her, and her smile.

She called me when she landed and told me they were on their way to the hotel. I hope the time difference doesn't cause too much of a problem for us.

God I'm so in love with her. I'm upset I didn't take her to the airport, but we've been saying our goodbye's all week...

October 2nd

I'm on FaceTime with Lisa right now. I told her I needed to write before bed and she understood. Even looking at her through a phone screen, she looks so beautiful. When she laughs I can feel it through my entire body. I don't know how to explain it. I don't want to write anymore. She deserves all of my attention.

October 3rd

I've been seeing Jisoo around a lot at work. It's weird because she's usually with Lisa and in her office, but I guess since she isn't here she has some free time. She and Rosé have been spending a lot of time talking. I keep hearing Rosie on the phone at night after I hang up with Lisa. Well, I have the last two nights because I'm always home.

It isn't too bad without her yet, but I haven't been able to talk to her all day aside from a few texts. I miss that dork.

October 4th

Thank GOD it's Friday. I miss college when we would go out and drink a bunch on the weekends, but I also love sleep so I'm not complaining.

Lisa and I were able to talk for about an hour today. She's doing really well there. She says it's beautiful, and she keeps telling me how she wishes I was there.

She said they went on some boat ride and all she could imagine was if I was sitting next to her how much better it would be. I can't believe I got so lucky.

Oh, also Rosé and Jisoo went out together tonight. Bangchan and Minnie went with them. They invited me but being a fifth wheel didn't sound like fun at all. Rosé and Jisoo still aren't technically dating but they're getting closer I think. Maybe I'll help them out somehow.

I'm surprised so far that I've been able to consistently write in this journal. I don't know how long it'll last. It's good to occupy my time while Lili is away.

October 6th

I MISSED A DAY but it's okay because a lot happened last night. Rosé was talking to me about how much she liked Jisoo and I got tired of hearing about it because I really miss Lisa, so I invited Jisoo over for dinner and made them burgers because I fucking suck at cooking.