X: Mario Kart and Pizza

___________________________________________

"So what was up with you this morning?" Jennie asked while they were in the elevator going back up to Lisa's floor

"What do you mean?" Rosé was scrolling through her phone and only half paying attention to what Jennie was saying.

"You looked like you saw a ghost," She said, "To put it kindly."

"Oh what? No, it's nothing," Her friend assured her and the blonde gave her a weird look but dropped the topic.

"So, who is Jisoo?" Rosé asked as she put her phone away.

"Lisa's best friend."

"Oh! So, it's gonna be the battle of the best friends. Do I get to grill Lisa?" She asked with a smirk and Jennie chuckled.

"I don't know what you have to grill her about. She's pretty perfect," She smiled and Rosé scrunched up her face.

"Is this how you felt when I talked about-"

Saved by the bell. The elevator doors chimed and they were stepping out into the room where Jisoo was not at her desk. Jennie glanced over to Rosé to see her staring in the exact spot.

Weird, She thought to herself.

If Jisoo wasn't there that meant she was most likely already with Lisa. Jennie entered the room to see the two of them settled on the couch playing Mario Kart.

"Lisa! You didn't tell me you had this game!" She exclaimed and the brunette immediately hit pause so she could turn around to look at the pair who had walked in.

"You're in trouble now," Rosé teased and Lisa's face lit up into a broad grin.

"Good thing you came then! Come get the other two controllers," The CEO said. "Pizza's almost here."

Jisoo turned around to smile at the two of them and Rosé froze.

"Hey, Jisoo," Jennie greeted before heading over to the couch to sit right next to Lisa who kissed her temple.

Rosé shook herself out of it and went to sit next to Jennie as Jisoo waved.

The both picked up controllers and Lisa exited out of the game in order to start a new one.

Jennie picked Princess Peach, Jisoo chose Toad, Lisa picked Yoshi and Rosé picked Bowzer.

Lisa and Jennie were practically climbing all over each other as they tried to get in first, and when Lisa swatted Jennie's wheel to make her crash into the wall the blonde nearly screamed in protest.

"Lisa! You ass!" She pouted as person after person knocked into her and she was in 9th before she could even get her car running again.

Rosé was laughing hysterically next to her and Lisa had a proud look on her face. Jisoo tried to contain a laugh of her own since she didn't know Jennie too well but couldn't help but chuckle.