02 ✓

_________________________________________
Be in your Limits
_________________________________________

"He is the CEO of a multi-billion company, doctor Kim", Nurse spoke. Excitement was evident in her tone. Y/n turned towards her with a frown, "who is he?"

"CEO of Kim corporation, Kim Taehyung", she replied. Y/n nodded not knowing whoever he is.

"He is quite popular for his abundant wealth and amazing looks", Nurse spoke dreamily.

"Ohhkayy but how do you know?", y/n raised an eyebrow. "I follow him on fanstagram", Nurse blushed slightly making y/n scoff internally at her cheeky smile.

"Whatever, I should go now", she spoke and tirned around to leave.

Y/n spoke to herself, "Kim corporations, I heard this name from dad, but never heard about this Kim Taehyung"

"Aahhh it's 4 in the morning.. another sleepless night", she sighed.

Y/n left for her home, in the way she left her car for cleaning, as it's dirty because of the blood.

Hospital^

Doctor called at Taehyung's house and informed about his condition. Later 6 guys came running. They weren't running practically, but the way their long legs took bigger steps, it almost looked like they were in hurry.

--On reception--
A cute guy asked, "room of Kim Taehyung"

Receptionist answered,"sorry sir it's a crime case, we can't allow you to meet him without any verification"

He took out his card,"Jeon Jungkook, CEO of Jeon corporations"

Receptionist, "ohh I am sorry sir you can go to room no. 76 on floor no. 13"

They quickly ran towards the lift. He was sleeping so they waited outside till he woke up.

After like 1 or 2 hrs of waiting he finally opened his eyes. Nurse called them inside and left to give them some privacy.

"Taehyung, how are you feeling now?", Jin asked with a worried expression painted on his face.
He nodded, implying that he is fine now.

"How did this all happen?", Jungkook held his hand.
"They caught me and then you can see my condition now", Taehyung sighed.
"I won't leave them", Jimin mumbled.
"For now we should focus on Taehyung", Namjoon uttered.

"Who took you here?", Suga asked as confusion was written all over his face.
"I don't remeber, I just remember a girl took me here", Taehyung frowned trying to remember her face but couldn't.

"Where did she find you??", Jin asked
"They threw me in the Han. My limbs were injured so I couldn't swim. I was drowning, just then someone came and held me. She took me to river bank.
I asked her not to take me hospital, but she didn't listen. What about this police matter now?", Taehyung asked as he suddenly noticed hobi wasn't here either.

"I have handled it!! Money can do everything", Hobi smirked as he enterred.

"But who was that girl, who saved Taehyung?", Jungkook asked getting curious.
"Should we search for her?", Jimin uttered.
"Leave!!", Taehyung closed his eyes to rest.

"Show some gratitude, the girl jumped in Han to save you", Jin lectured but he didn't reply making him shook his head in disbelief.

"Look at his cocky behaviour when he might not even be here infront of us today", Jin scoffed while Taehyung just smirked at his annoyed hyung.