1

"Will someone turn off these lights and alarms? Are we supposed to work with this shit going on?" A woman with a short stature shouts.

"I am working on it Miranda." A mousy boy with short messy brown hair says.

"Work faster O'Malley. I am going to have a migraine when you finish in like a year." She huffs with her hands on her hips as 2 cars screech to a stop out side the jewelry store.

"Oh we can all cry out for joy that Shep the golden boy is here and finally decided to grace us with his presence." She yells out as the alarms stop blaring. "Finally, you got something right O'Malley. Shep the Chief wants to see you and Yang over by the vault." She says as they hear a clanking in the air ducts above them and then a quick steady movement on the roof above them.

Derek and Cristina both ran outside with their weapons drawn, running around the back of the building, getting there in just enough time to see the black SUV turn the corner.

"Damn it!" Cristina yelled as they lost site of the SUV.

"We almost caught them once. We can do it again, Yang." Derek ran his hand through is hair. The pair walked back into the jewelry store calling into the radio to look out for a large black Suburban headed for the highway.

"Shep, Yang over here." the Chief waved them over to the vault. "They only took one box, all diamonds, and large diamonds at that." Derek and Cristina both snapped on their gloves examining the locks on the vault door.

"They have talent." Cristina muttered. Derek nodded in agreement as the forensic specialist moved in to try to find some shred of evidence of who they were looking for.