HOW DO I MAKE YOU LOVE ME?

Mulai dari awal

abigail gave a fake smile, "yeah, we met."

the brunette headed upstairs, locking her door behind her. she walked over to her window seeing steve sitting on his bed, talking with his mother. he looked pissed off as his mother rolled her eyes, throwing a paper down on the ground. abigail sat on her windowsill seat, looking through her magazine waiting for the two to stop arguing. steve suddenly took her out of her thoughts, throwing a rock at her window. abigail smiled, opening it up, "college essay?" she guessed as steve rolled his eyes.

"sometimes i think she just wants to yell at me," steve replied as abigail stood up. she ran to her desk, opening up the drawer, grabbing the essay. "what's yours going to be about? going to a boarding school for like... your whole life."

abigail nodded, "sorta."

the noon siren rang, causing the two to jump. usually they would be partying at tina's, but her parents were home, causing the party to move on halloween. school was out, something about the pipes broke... thanks to evelyn. it was easy for her to hurt the school, all she had to do was place her hand on a pipe and the next thing they knew... no school. speaking of evelyn, she walked in the sight of abigail with nancy next to her. they both laughed as they grabbed hands playfully, "i give up with those two, its like im third wheeling them!"

abigail scoffed, "try living with evelyn, all she does is complain on how much she hates you." she smiled at the end of the sentence, making sure steve knew it was a joke. steve smiled back, just at the sight of abigail's smile, not the joke. "hey eve!" abigail called down to the ground, "i wouldn't go in that way."

evelyn nodded, climbing up the ladder to the garage roof, then into abigail's room. she stopped, sitting down on the roof of the garage, "why is he here?" evelyn asked the brunette when steve wasnt looking, waiting for nancy. abigail bit her lip nervously, her hand moving to her necklace. she didn't know why chris was always here, but he needed to die, or leave. "cant you make him go away?"

"no, dumbass." abigail replied, "if i do that, he will tell the lab, and the next thing i know i'll be shot on sight." evelyn nodded, her eyes on the man standing in the front door of abigails home. "he also cant see you, or else brenner will be here to kill my whole family." evelyn quickly jumped in through the window, causing abigail to snort as steve looked over at them. abigail and evelyn looked at each other before laughing, making steve sigh as he shut his window without a goodbye.

"he hates us."

"yeah."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"DID I MENTION I DONT DO HOLIDAYS?" abigail spoke suddenly, snapping evelyn out of her thoughts as they walked down the school hallways. next to them was robin, who stayed quiet mostly, listening than talking. the brunette stopped at her locker, her hands moving to put in her combination.

"yes abby," evelyn and robin replied with their arms crossed, smiles on their faces. evelyn looked down the hallway seeing a new kid walking in. robin looked also, her faces moving to disgust causing abigail to peak from the side of her locker. "who the hell is that?" robin asked as abigail watched as he walked into the principal office.

he wore all denim, his hair was a mullet, and he was smoking- a perfect new guy to hawkins. he would fit right in. as he walked past them, he smiled at abigail, who just glared. robin and evelyn just watched him walk by, not even noticing the exchange. "god, he already seems like a huge dick." abigail mumbled, shutting her locker before the three of them headed to their class. "i just hope he isn't like hayden last year, he was racist and homophobic, and then he blew smoke in your face-"