ITS TOO BUSY

TWs: meltdown, crying, screaming, acidential violence, noticing the smallest things, mentions of  mental hospitals

These past few weeks have been hard for me and i just really need to vent after getting put in a mental hospital again so- sorry in advanced. 

Content Creator!Ranboo, EVERYTHING IS PLATONIC

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     Flashing lights, the washer, the music from Tubbo's stream, the way my clothes are touching my skin, not to mention the masking of me freaking out. Its all to busy and loud and bright and fuzzy and and and and, i hezrd myself let out a very loud sob. I slapped one hand over my mouth and punched my bed with the other. I let out another sob, why is everything too much! I continued to punch my leg, then i started to punch my desk. 

     I heard my name being called, "NO!" "Ranboo, give me your hands, please." I started crying even more, i tried to kick whoever was speaking away, to my surprise, I did manage to kick whoever it was. I went silent, i then screamed out, "IM SORRY IT WAS AN- AN ACCIDENT I SWEAR IM-" I ran out of breath so i started to hit my head with my hands. More talking. More and more and more and more and more talking.

     I couldn't calm down. I heard doors shutting and opening. More voices. I screamed again. I JUST WANTED ALL THESE EXTRA NOISES GONE. I felt footsteps around me and then i felt two sets of arms pick me up, i heard someone yell, "STOP YOU'RE GOING TO HURT AND SCARE HIM MORE!" I didn't think it was possible but i started to cry more. I heard another voice, an unknown voice say, "Hes a danger to you, your friends, and your family right now, so let us do the work." I kicked, i screamed, "NO NO NO NO NO, TOBY DONT LET THEM PLEASE IM SORRY!" 

     I felt cold air hit my arms, i screamed again. ITS ALL TOO MUCH! I started kicking again, this time i managed to get free. I ran back inside to Tubbo, he quickly led me into a different room. As we left, i could hear another voice, i think Tommy or Bill's yelling, "LEARN HOW TO FVCKING TAKE CARE OF A PERSON HAVING A PANIC ATTACK BEFORE YOU FVCKING GRAB THEM! NOW GO, LEAVE!"

     We must have gotten to the other room because Toby sat me down, "Hey, Ranboo? Can you hear me?" I nodded, Toby responded softly, "Okay good, good. Do you want your heavy blanket and music?" I nodded twice, still trying to catch my breath. "Okay, can I leave you here alone for a few minutes?" I nodded again. 

     Toby came back like he said he would with the blanket and headphones. I quickly took the items, covered myself and put the headphones on and started playing music, Devil's Train by Lab Rats. I rocked myself back and forth to the beat as Toby sat down next to me. 

Im so mentally drained its not even healthy at this point. And all this did happen to me other than the fact i got dragged out into a police car and no one tried to stop them (srs) because my family loves me lmfao /j