Open the Door

This chapter is a vent of an event that happened a few hours ago and me pretty much wishing it was a dream...

TWs : alcohol, being drunk, crying, screaming, violence, nightmare, cursing, slurs

This takes place with Content Creator!Ranboo, this is just a vent and none of this is related to Ranboo 

EVERYTHING IS PLATONIC

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     My mom's boyfriend started chasing me up the steps. Beer in one hand, a fist ready to punch me in the other. I slammed the door in his face and quickly fumbled with the lock. I grabbed the baseball bat thats in my room, my hands in a state of shaking.

     "OPEN THIS FVCKING DOOR YOU GOD DAMN MISTAKE," he yelled while banging on the door. I flinched and gripped the bat tighter, "No! Please leave me be," I yelled back. BANG BANG BANG!!! "WHAT DID YOU SAY TO ME, BOY?" I fell backwards, curling myself into the corner of my room. His pounding got harsher, a sob escaped my mouth.

     "OPEN THE DOOR, YOU FVCKING F/-\G!" I gripped my scalp with my nails. BANG BANG! The door fell off its hinges and-

     I woke up in a cold sweat, screaming, crying. The lights to the living room turned on, "Ranboo!?" I heard Tubbo say. "T-Toby-?" He ran over to me and pulled me into a hug, "Shh.. Its okay now, its just me. Breath." I tried to say something but he cut me off with saying, "Tell me later, just breath, Boo."

     I melted into his hug as he rubbed circules on my back. After awhile my screaming sobs because sniffles and small hiccups. I felt Toby lay a blanket over top of us as he rested himself on the couch back, still holding me tightly.