Tyquez puts his arms around her waist and Jordan placed her arms on his shoulders.

"I don't care about that nigga. I made a mistake, yes. But other than that, I do what I need to do for you...I'm not worried about nobody else", said Tyquez.

"Exactly", said Jordan as she smiled.

"Not only that but I trust you. If you're going to be my wife, I shouldn't make you feel locked down", said Tyquez. "I'm sorry. When we get home, we'll start looking at online schools and that way you'll know which one you would like to go to after we have the baby."

"Thank you", said Jordan.

Tyquez starts kissing Jordan.

"Gross", said Marcus as he swims.

Jordan start laughing as she stops kissing Tyquez.

Tyquez starts smiling as floats on his back.

While Tyquez and Jordan were talking, Benjamin was observing them. He realized what Tyquez didn't want to lose the most.

Benjamin stood up and walked into the hotel.

Tyquez noticed him leaving.

"I don't like that man", said Tyquez.

Jordan looks at what Tyquez is looking at.

"Honestly, he doesn't seem that bad to me. Well he doesn't seem bad at all.", said Jordan.

Tyquez shook his head.

"I think that maybe, you should just calm down and give him a chance", said Jordan.

"Did you forget he threatened me?", asked Tyquez.

"Maybe you guys should talk about that. Or maybe you need to think about what you said to him. You do have a mouth on you", said Jordan. "Sometimes you don't care what you say"

"...I guess. Seems like my mom likes him so he may be about around for a while so I might as well talk to the guy", said Tyquez.

"Exactly... because I definitely don't need anything happening to you again or me and our kids", said Jordan.

"I'll be damned if someone touches you or my children", said Tyquez.

"Yea. I can tell by the way you acted with Daryl", said Jordan.

"I wonder what happened to his bitch ass", said Tyquez.

"I guess you scared him off", said Jordan as she looks at Marcus.

Marcus is talking to the guy that was talking to Jordan.

"Marcus come here", said Jordan. "That's too deep for you"

"He can swim pretty good for his age", said the guy.

"Yea he learned from the best of the best", said Tyquez in a friendly matter but then changed his demeanor when Marcus came to them. "What did I tell you about talking to strangers", he whispered.

Marcus could tell that Tyquez was angry with him. Marcus began to get scared.

"I know Marcus has been a hassle this morning but you don't have to be so mean Ty.", said Jordan.

"Ain't no way he should be acting out all of the time and not listening", said Tyquez. "Babying him isn't going to help"

Jordan didn't say anything.

"He's a boy. I'm going to be more harsh on him because I want him to be a strong man one day. Not a weak one", said Tyquez.

"Yea. You're one of his parents. I can't disagree with your parenting. Just don't take it too far", said Jordan.

"I know", said Tyquez. "Now let's play Marco Polo"

"Yes!", said Marcus with excitement.

The three of the them began playing.

TO BE CONTINUED...