My second Chance Part 2 Chapter 6

My second Chance Pt 2 Chapter 6

(Not Edited)

Liam

I had to hand it to her, Monica was very smart. She already switched my spirit after lifting the curse. I was relieved when she did it, it was like all of the negative energy left my body.

I knew what I was doing to Anna was wrong but I couldn't stop it, it was like I was outside of my body watching everything. I am currently on the way to the hospital where Anna works. The potion that I am about to drink will put me in a coma, we just have to make sure that I end up as one of Anna's patients easy right? I know the spell worked because I feel bad for everything that I put my mate through but we have the rest of lives to make up for that.

Anna

Ace has finally came to his senses and let me work at the hospital it's been months since Liam broke out. I still have guards around me but it's better than sitting in the house. I told Ace if he didn't let me volunteer then he was sleeping in the guest room until he let me. He thought about it and after a couple of days he came and said that it was fine, I was so happy.

I love being here and helping people. I started my rounds for the day there's this one patient we call him John Doe because no one can identify him. He's been in a coma for months. I check on him and talk to him every time that I'm here. The doctor says that it is a good way to get him to wake up because he will want to respond to my talking.

"Hi, I see that your vitals are getting stronger hopefully you will wake up this week." I changed his IV and left.

"Luna you look sick let me check you over."

"No I'm fine. I think I caught a bug or something I'll be fine I'm leaving for the day."

"No. You are not driving home, go into one of the rooms and lay down I'll call Ace to come get you."

"Where is she?" I heard Ace ask the doctor, I had just woken up.

"She is sleeping calm down." Mrs Winston scolded. I knew better than to argue, Mrs Winston can be scary especially when you bother her patients.

"I just need to make sure that she's OK."

Ace

"Ace I swear if you go in there." I threw my hands up surrendering.

"Alright." I said.

Mrs Winston delivered me, my sister and brothers, she's like a grandmother to us. Speaking of grandmas, I cant wait until Anna meets mine she'll be here next month for my sons birthday, time sure does fly.

"Ace." I heard Anna say I ran into the room.

"Baby are you OK? Why didn't you tell me you wasn't feeling good."

"I didn't want to bother you."

"Anna." He growled.

"Ace no growling at my patients." Anna stuck her tongue out at him and Mrs Winston laughed.

"Get rest and drink plenty of fluids
Call me if you feel worse."

"OK lets get you home." Ace carried me to the car like I couldn't walk. I fell asleep before we got home. I swear if Ace got me pregnant again I'm going to kill him Joey and Kieth are enough. Hopefully a good nights rest will make me feel better.

Liam

I woke up and Anna's scent hit me like a ton of bricks. "Hey I see that you're awake! How are you feeling?"

"I'm fine just a little headache."

"Well I'm Anna and I've been taking care of you. You've been here for months, do you remember anything?"