My Second Chance Part 2 Chapter 1

(Not Edited)

Monica

I was walking through the forest when I caught site of an unconscious body. I quickly ran to his side and noticed that he was a wolf, an Alpha wolf and boy was he sexy. My mouth was practically watering at the site of him.

"Hey wake up!" I said and shook him. I felt for a pulse there wasn't one. I cant let this fine man die.

I said a spell and we were in my bedroom. I quickly went and got the materials that I needed. After everything was ready I did the spell and his eyes shot open but closed again.

I knew that he would be unconscious for a while, its the way that the spell works. He needs to connect his body and spirit together before he wakes back up. All I can do is make sure that he is comfortable and wait.

3 months later

I woke up and looked around, I was in a dark room with the curtains drawn. There was a beautiful woman sitting beside me but she didn't compare to the girl in the dream I had. That girl was like an angel.

"Hey you're awake." I just looked at her. Who the hell is this woman?

"Where am I?"

He asked, good he doesn't remember anything that makes this easier. I can make him believe that he's my mate and finally my mom will step down and let me take her position as one of the witch's elders, then nothing will stop me.

"You were attacked. I saved you, you don't remember any of it?"

He shook his head. The spell makes you disoriented when you wake up. It will take about 3 or 4 months for him to get all of his memories back and fully recover, by then I'll already be his.

"Do you know your name?"

"Yes my name is Ace and I'm an Alpha wolf. Why am I not at my pack? Do you know which one I belong to?"

"No but I'll help you find out." That's not all that I'll be doing.

Anna

"My answer is yes." I still remember that day, the day my life went to hell. I've convinced Liam that we should wait until our wedding night to mate and he agreed. I hate him so much, the wedding is set for 2 months from now. I wish I could run away but he has two guards with me at all times.

"Hey John." I said while walking towards the cell. Yes that liar still has my brother locked up.

"Hey baby sister, how are you feeling?" I sighed.

"I'm tired I just want my mate." I said with tears.

"I wish he would just let you out but I have to wait until we mate, that will be in two months."

"WHAT!" He roared. I jumped back I never saw him so mad.

"I told you not to do that Anna, god do you ever listen?"

"I had no choice John. If I didn't he would have taken the baby away from me and I wont let that happen." He ran his hands through his hair, it had grown a couple of inches.

"I'm sorry Anna. I shouldn't have gotten upset with you. I wish you didn't have to go through this you deserve better."

I wished that I could hug him, he's the best brother on the planet. If I get him out then this its worth it.

"It's OK John, I'll be down tomorrow and with your nephew." He immediately cheered up he loves his nephew.

Monica