Yandere Isa Headcanons

Please accept my apologies if this headcanon is incorrect. I didn't have a lot of suggestions for her.

⭐ I picture her as a domineering, manipulating Yandere.

🌕 You were a Beacontown resident. You despised the place. It was a nightmare. Without a license, you couldn't build, which is insane. So you discovered a store with illegal builders and a space where they might hide. The worst thing was that you were the town's most sought builder. You were arrested by the guards one day and now regret becoming an illegal builder. You also regret meeting the founder.

🌔The guards led you to where she sat on her throne. She tried to persuade you to talk about the structure your buddies were hiding in. But you refused, resulting in your imprisonment in a prison cell that you didn't care about. You weren't going to say anything anyway.

🌓 She went to you every day attempting to acquire information from you, but you wouldn't budge, so she gave up and started talking to you a lot, and she learned you had certain interests. You were different from her, but it didn't mean you weren't nearly identical, which made her obsessive.

🌘 Her questioning would become more intimate, and the situation would worsen with each passing day.

🌑 She will kidnap you whether you accept or reject her feelings. She'd break your mind and figure it out. Where are the unlicensed builders? She isn't breaking you just because you are living in an unlawful building. She's doing it to get you to be her lover.