Yandere Radar Headcanons

Minecraft Story Mode belongs to Mojang and Tellatale; I do not own it.

I apologize if this Headcanon is not excellent. I do not particularly enjoy radar, but I tried.

⭐️ I perceive him as bashful, nervous, polite, and friendly Yandere.

🌕 As the newest member of the Order Of The Stone, you were a narcissist who tried to look cute. You were introduced to Radar by Jessie, but you did not like him because he annoyed you. You were soft and adorable, but not as annoying as him. You did not want him to steal your place as the adorable, so you would make snarky remarks and constantly give him dirty looks and harsh glares.

Radar was in love with you, but you pushed him away, loathed him, and avoided him. When he tried to be your friend, you would tell him to leave and yell at him.Like he merely wanted to be your friend, but you did not mind.

🌗 In the Order Temple, you yelled at Radar to leave, causing him to cry. Jessie was frustrated and locked you in a room to reconcile. You eventually tried talking to him and shared your interests, and you became friends. Perhaps you should not judge someone based of their characteristics.

🌘 He stalked and followed you because he desired you and did not want anyone to take you away from him.

If you reject him, he will not give up and will keep trying to gain your love, even if it takes years.