Chapter 1

I'm Marihime Yanakashi, my foster name is Maria Nokeverolf. I was woken up in 1998. I was in a deep sleep until my coffin was broken into by an unknown force. I was born around 1698, since my soul and body were born around that time. I had frequent visions of being in 1830s and I have frequently dreams about dating, marrying and divorcing a few men and women. I also remember being in a castle in Scotland in my younger years. I would usually wake up to myself calling a name. On the weekdays, I would get up, take a shower, go to school and come home. After that I did homework, ate dinner that my mom made and went to bed. I did this until the weekend came I would get up, shower get ready for work, eat breakfast and head to work. After work I would clean up the house, make dinner, eat and go to bed. It was all great and everything was fine. I had friends, a blue haired girl with short straight hair and ivory skin and light red eyes named Manga, a male that looked like her but with blue eyes his name was Langa, a brown haired goth girl with short hair and black eyes named Kristen, a dirty blonde girl with light brown eyes named Alexis and a chestnut straight haired girl with green eyes named Soria. I met Manga and Langa at work which we both work at Lilly's snowboard store. Manga and Langa were new employees so it was my job as their manager to help them. Ever since then they became my friends. I met Kris and Alex at the park. Some guys were harassing me and when I told them to back off they tried to hit me. Only for her and Alex to show up. Alex asked if I was alright and I nodded a yes and Kris smiled at me as I thank both of them. Ever since then I had followed them around when Langa and Manga weren't there. I met Soria at school some girls were bullying me as usual they started to call me a freak because I hung out with Kris and Alex, but that wasn't the only reason. Since I was five I started having strange lights appear in my hands when people would try to hurt me or anger me. Ever since one of the popular girls saw me do that I was called a freak. Since Manga and Langa moved away and my parents were both dead because of a car crash. Their names were David and Scarlet Nokeverolf. My foster father had dark brown hair and blue eyes with ivory skin. My mother had light gold red hair with brown eyes and beige skin. They loved me so much, I loved them too. I was all alone since they died. I lived in the house alone and almost everyone blames me for their deaths. They all believe Starla Stone and her parents. Which are Natalie and Steven, they both had blonde hair and blue eyes and were very rich. Their daughter had the same colored hair and eyes as them. She was the most popular girl in school, her and Candi Lorens, another blonde girl with blue eyes. She doesn't go after me but she does go after Kris. That's because Candi told her something about how much of a freak she was and Kris got angry and started to bash her face in a wall. Only to be stopped by a popular new guy named Souichi Minamino, he had long straight scarlet red hair, beige skin and green eyes. He was a good student and prevented anyone from fighting or hurting anyone else or themselves. Kris absolutely despised him because he was constantly on her ass because she was known to be a trouble maker all around the school. He helps me with a problem that I don't understand in my class subjects. Like science, math and English. He seems like a nice guy. But, since he has been with Starla and Candi I haven't talked to him or anyone else since it seemed like everyone at my school hated me except for Langa, Manga, Kris and Alex. But, since Langa and Manga moved to Japan. It was now Kris, Alex and I, if they weren't around I would feel all alone. I would often sit alone in a shady place when Kris or Alex weren't around. That's when Candi and her gang would come and Starla would harass me. I didn't allow her to walk all over me. I fought her ever time she gave me a chance. One time I was caught by Souichi and he told me that I shouldn't lay hands on someone out of anger. I told him to shut up because it wasn't his business and he didn't even know what was going on. Right, when I said that Soria appeared and agreed with me and told Souichi that she saw the whole thing and had proof and she played the video for him. He was shocked and he told Starla to apologize to me or he was reporting her to the principal. She did and walked off angry. I thanked her and she smiled and said no problem. Since then I hung out with her, Kris and Alex. They were always with me that was until Candi went missing and Starla moved to Texas. Souichi went back to Japan to visit his mother. Kris and Alex went to see their friend Annalette and her brother Mackenzie. Ever since then they haven't seen them. It was me and Soria for a while until she ended up going to visit her brothers down south. When I saw that I got a call from Rin Okumara, my study partner from the Vatican was excited to head to New York to see him and his brother. I hadn't seen him or his brother, Yukio since we were nine. We met during a Vatican study that my parents signed me up for. They were the only ones that wanted to be around me since I was nine. Everyone else ran away or gave me dirty looks. They were also the only ones that wanted to be my friends too. When I went to New York to see them.