***

Like usual, Y/N and Harry were in the common room late at night, According to Y/N, he had mastered the impediment curse; a spell to slow down and obstruct attackers, the Reductor curse; enabled him to blast solid objects, and the Four point spell; made his wand point north, it would help him check if he were going in the right direction in the maze.

He still struggled with the shield charm, it would cast a temporary invisible wall around him that deflected minor curses. She, Hermione and Ron all shot minor jinxes at Harry while he tried to keep the shield up.

Y/N's jelly-legs jinx broke through the shield and Harry wobbled around for about 10 minutes before Hermione and Ron had found the counter-jinx.

Y/N found the entire situation hilarious, especially when Harry had pretended to be upset with her after, she couldn't remember a single time when Harry had actually been mad or upset at her.

"PSST!" A voice came from the fireplace, Y/N and Harry both looked, startled. Even though she knew he'd meet her there, Y/N didn't think she could ever get used to seeing heads emerge from fire.

"Sirius?" Harry said in confusion, kneeling in front of the fireplace with Y/N.

"Y/N! Harry!" Sirius said in a low voice, grinning.

"Did you send a letter- i didn't know we were meeting.." Harry said, trying to think of any letter he might have missed.

"Nope!- I've actually planned to speak with Y/N" Sirius said, looking at his daughter.

"Oh-" Harry said, getting up. "Er- i'll come back later to say goodnight" he smiled and looked at Sirius, just before Harry turned away, Sirius looked at him and spoke.

"Being confident Mini prongs?"

Harry had to suppress the way his eyes wanted to naturally widen, of course Sirius had to say that while Y/N was here.

"Well- kind of.." he said very briefly, "g'night" he said to Sirius, glancing at Y/N before walking out towards his dorm.

"Confident about what?" Y/N asked Sirius curiously when Harry had gone.

Sirius furrowed an eyebrow, did Y/N not know about the girl Harry liked?

They were best friends right? How did she not know?

He decided to keep his mouth sealed, Harry had spoken about this to him in confidence.. which he had already broken to tell Remus.. but! he'd spread it to no one else.

"Uh nothing, so- you wanted to know more about Cassie?"

Y/N shook herself out of her thoughts as she remembered what she wanted to know. " yes- well, I only know very brief details, like things that Narcissa told me, even that was years ago, I haven't gone back to malfoy manor since second year"

Sirius nodded, looking at her "Is there anything that might have sparked this interest?" He asked, she hadn't asked about this before, though he didn't mind speaking of it, it confused him when the topic came up out of nowhere.

"Yeah— when Harry had his nightmare, he and I went to dumbledore's office, long story short, we watched a memory for a trial in a penseive and I heard something about Evan rosier.. he was a deatheater, I'm not saying I think my mum was a deatheater- it just confused me?" She said with a small sigh, she didn't even know what she was asking.

Sirius nodded, his gaze hardening at hearing that name. He began to speak.

"The Rosiers were and always have been part of the sacred 28, purebloods, prestigious pricks, just like my family were, horrible people, and when the time came, they were very, very involved with Voldemort."