*Selfish Desire: Part II

Start from the beginning

....

You had a spoon full of ice cream in your mouth as you balanced to grab a soda in one hand and a bag of marshmallows in the other. You weren't stress eating - definitely not.

You felt something slipping as you couldn't handle the arm space. You quickly held your knee up to grab the ice cream ready to fix your balance until the doorbell rang, startling the marshmallows right out of your grasp.

You put down the ice cream and soda and walked over the marshmallows to make your way to the door. "I told you Yeojin. Peace!"

"I'm sorry to bother you." You didn't expect him to be on the other side of the door.

"What are you doing here?" You stared at Minho as he looked just as guilty as you.

"I think we need to talk." You were speechless. "Can I come in?" He stepped closer causing your heart to beat faster than it already was.

"Does Yeojin know you're here?" You asked as you led him farther into your house.

"What do you think?" He pursed his lips.

"What if she shows up again. I don't want to complicate things farther." You shook your head.

"You're not the only one complicating things.....last night was more my fault than it was yours." He shrugged.

"Let's just pretend it didn't happen. She'll never forgive us if she finds out." You combed your fingers through your hair.

"We can't just ignore your feelings (Y/N)."

"I was drunk- I said a lot of nonsense."

"Doesn't mean it isn't true."

You sighed wishing you never said anything. "I'll be fine."

He gave you that look again. Like he knew you better than you knew yourself. Broken.

"I just want my best friends to be happy."

"Well, I'm not happy knowing you feel like this."

"Minho.....it's too late. I'll learn to live with it. It's just gonna take time."

"Please." You begged.

"Okay. I just want you to be honest with me. We'll pretend it didn't happen." You can see the pain in his expression.

"You guys don't need to worry about me. I still love you both like nothings changed." You continued. "Now, I'm gonna tell you the same thing I told her. I need a days peace. Please be going." You held the door open causing him to crack a smile.

"I'll talk to you later though."

"Sure." You smiled.

You can do this. Just take a deep breath.

»Outgoing text :: To Yeojin :: 5:21p.m.
What's Jisung's number?

»Incoming text :: From Yeojin :: 5:23p.m.
Ummm excuse me???!!??!!

»Outgoing text :: To Yeojin :: 5:24p.m.
Im gonna give him another try.....I thought about what you said:)

»Incoming text :: From Yeojin :: 5:25p.m.
83!;$;$28&;!:!

»Incoming text :: From Yeojin :: 5:25p.m.
Double? Tomorrow night?

»Outgoing text :: To Yeojin :: 5:27p.m.
Sure:) Take the lead

You can't believe you were actually doing this but you needed to move on and Minho needed to forget your feelings for him.