"Saying the grounders killed him is actually good for us" Bellamy said.

"Good for you you mean"Clarke spat.

"I don't know if you've noticed Griffin but we have achieved a lot here" I snapped at her.

"Annabeth is right we have the wall and our people, this is keeping us safe Clarke, don't ruin that" Bellamy told her.

Clarke scoffed and took the knife off the table and tried to walk out.

"Don't even think about it, I know Murphy wouldn't do this" I told her.

"Fuck what you think Woods!" She yelled at me.

Clarke stormed out of the tent. I ran after her as she went off to find Murphy.

<<~~~~~~~~~~>>

"You son of a bitch!" Clarke yelled at him.

"Excuse me?" Murphy asked her.

"Missing something John?" She replied.

"Hey my knife, I've been looking for that. Where'd you find it?" Murphy spat.

As he went to grab his knife from Clarke's hand  she backed about from him before he get grasp it back into his hand.

"Beside wells dead body after you killed him in cold blood" She cried.

"What? I didn't Wells, I mean I didn't like him but I didn't kill him" He stated.

"See I told you! He's innocent!" I yelled out.

"The grounders killed wells not me" Murphy snapped back at Clarke.

"You threatened to kill wells, we all heard you and you hated him" she spat in his face.

"Clarke stop it!" I yelled.

"A lot of people hated wells, he dad was the chancellor that lock us up Griffin!! Do you not remember that?" He asked her in a loud voice.

"You're the only one who got in a knife fight with him Murphy" Clarke stated.

"And I didn't kill him then either, I'm telling you this wasn't me" he replied.

"He tried to kill Jasper too!" Octavia added to the conversation.

"Octavia, you are not helping here" I whispered.

"I swear on my life I didn't kill wells! Why does no one believe me?" He pleaded.

"I know he didn't do this! Please someone believe me!" I screamed.

Suddenly a voice in the crowd of delinquents spoke up. It was Connor, they boy Murphy got mad at this morning.

"I say we float him!" The boy yelled.

"No! That is not what we are going to do!" I demanded.

"Shut it you freak!" Connor yelled.

Before I knew it Connor and a group of his boys jumped Murphy. Beating him to the ground, hitting and kicking him as he laid there.

"Stop it! Clarke do something, you started this!" I yelled.

"Bellamy stop! This isn't the way!" She yelled at him.

"This is on you blondie, you should've kept your mount shut!" Bellamy snapped at her.

"Bellamy you can stop this! Please stop this!" I begged him.

Even he didn't answer me, so I decided to do something myself. I tried to run into the brawl but was pushed against the ground.

A delinquent stomped on my hand and I screamed in pain, I was held back by another two kids.