𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

chapter eight

chapter eight.

"one iced coffee for me please," taehyung's deep voice spoke.

"oh yes, iced stuffs for cold and rainy days to get your throat hoarse. yeah yeah, i'm sure you're gonna die earlier than me with your unique shits." jimin mocked at him before turning to the waiter and ordered, "one hot chocolate for me, please." he gave his infamous eye smile before the waiter reciprocated his smile and went back to the kitchen.

"you know what, the "live freely" thing of yours is gonna kill you someday." jimin grumbled. there were no customers queueing behind them so they waited for their orders to arrive at the counter as they skipped their time.

"we all get killed by nature with time," taehyung reasoned, his fingers tapping the counter rhythmically.

"no sherlock, i'm talking about the stunts you perform by yourself with no supervision. you took your living freely to such an extent that you attempted high lining, bungee jumping and even free soloing. all by yourself?"

"i have done that a ton of times so i was fine by myself. plus it was for my photography—"

"photography purposes you say! sometimes i think it's just an excuse to die 'naturally' since you find this against the rules of nature to end your own life. who knows you're just screwed and want to end your life." jimin reasoned.

they maintained a perfect silence for a few seconds before taehyung perked his lips. "i wasn't expecting this talk to go this far," he murmured diverting his eyes to his fingers.

"neither did i." jimin concluded before facing the diner and giving in his weight on the counter with his arms hurdled on it.

as taehyung was busy tapping his fingers on the counter, two familiar figures slid inside the shop. they talked to each other before one of them parted away, leaving the girl behind the entrance door. she looked around her surroundings and eventually caught jimin's eyes as they shared an eye contact for a brief moment.

three.

two.

one.

his eyes bulged out as he almost lost his composure before he shook taehyung by the hem of his shirt.

"taehyung! she's here! we need to hide!" he squealed in his ear.

"hmm, but why should we?" the boy asked, as he was still waiting for the waiter to give them their order.

"there's hobi hyung with her!" he whined.

"but he doesn't know about all this?" this time taehyung faced him, voicing his reply into more of a question.

"but she has seen you!" he looked back at the two again and found the girl looking at him in wonder.

"shit, she saw me!" as soon as he said this, he turned his back on the girl, faced taehyung and slapped his palms on both sides of the boy's cheek and forced him to look at his eyes.

"are you nuts, jimin?"

"shh, this is the only way i can avoid you from getting noticed! this won't do, look at only me, alright?" he whisper-yelled as he tip toed to reach the boy's height and wrapped his arms around taehyung's waist, pulling him closer. people seemed to feel the heat of the moment but kept staring at them pulling a bl.

the waiter came back with their orders in time but took a step back once he saw them. "s—sir?" his voice cracked as he tried to get between their fiery eye contact.

taehyung perked his head up at the call of him and turned his attention to the waiter whose face was filled with uncertainty.

"your orders." he placed the drinks on the counter.

with a wide smile, taehyung thanked the waiter as he took their drinks. "i was afraid this scene would turn r-rated if you didn't come to my rescue." he concluded before he was dragged by jimin to their seats, far away from the girl.

" he concluded before he was dragged by jimin to their seats, far away from the girl

a/n:- just a filler chapter :p see you next week !

do share your thoughts on the chapter and vote and share if you liked it!