CHAPTER 1

"You look gorgeous," i said to Daphne.

"Thank you." She said back. She looked like a blushing bride, as she always has been destined to. But something was wrong. "What's the matter sister?"

" Oh it's nothing Eliza, I'm just ready to get married!." She exclaimed.

"It's time!" Our mother said as she walked into the room. Daphne looked at me one last time, with a sad look in her eyes, and went to her future husband. I went to take my seat next to Eloise and Benedict.

"How did she seem?" Eloise asked.

"Like she's always been ready for this moment" I said, not fully telling the truth.

"Are we sure that this gentleman is suitable for our precious diamond sister?" joked Benedict.

" I trust Anthony to say that his grace is perfectly good enough for Daphne." I say, trying to tell myself that as well.

As i say my last word Daphne starts to walk down the aisle. She looked more radiant than I could have imagined. I look at Simon and he's smiling, but there's something behind his eyes. A somewhat sadness, a longing that i've only seen in my mothers eyes when she looks at my fathers portrait.

" Do you think that she'll let us visit her new house." Gregory whispered to me.

" I think she will be happy to host us, but for now just watch her." I said back.

Just as quickly as it started, it ended. Daphne and Simon were now married and duke and duchess.

We saw them off to their new home. I was holding Hyacinth, watching as they said goodbye to Mother and Anthony.

"Please never be a stranger to us dear sister, You may now be a duchess but your still my sister." I said to Daphne.

"You know I could never leave you alone with these misfits." Daphne responds looking over at Eloise and Benedict.

"Oh please sister, you will miss us and just be begging to come back very soon." Benedict said.

"We amuse you more than you would admit lovely sister." Eloise added.

"We must be off to escape the dark." Simon said.

"Yes well, I will miss you all and I will come and visit soon." Daphne said.

We watched as they rode off and I couldn't help but feel a little sad that my big sister was leaving the house.

"Well we have lots to do the prepare for the next event." Anthony said. "We must keep on sisters and brothers."

"Yes we must get ready, Lady Danbury has many new lord to introduce you and Eloise to." Mother said.

"Oh mother Daphne just got married, how can you expect me to be looking for marriage already."

"It's never too early sister, Come all, We must get ready." Anthony said again.

That was it, my sister was gone and I was next to be married, but I wanted adventure first. I wonder what I could do?

AHHH! FIRST CHAPTER!!!