Chapter 47 (Hero Finale) A Happy Ending

Comenzar desde el principio

Sora: Mio, Dad, Azazel! And...

Sora then looked at Artoria with eyes full of emotions.

Sora: Mom...

Mio: Sora!

Mio rushes in and hugged him tightly and Sora started crying and returned the hug. The hug between brother and sister, between lovers. As the two of them finally reunited with one another. And everyone just smile at the heartwarming scene.

 And everyone just smile at the heartwarming scene

Sora: Mio...

Mio: Sora... I missed you so much...

Sora: H-How? I thought I...

(Flashback)

Sora: Wha-Wha?

Sora: Wha-Wha?

Mio: Big Brother...

(Present)

Sora: I thought I killed you....?

Sora couldn't understand what had happened. He knows for sure that he had drove through his invisible sword at Mio's heart. So he couldn't undertand why she was alive. Mio only smile at him and looked at Artoria.

Mio: Your mother saved me. She was there when it happened.

Sora: Eh...

Sora then looked at Artoria surprised. But he couldn't met her in the eyes, neither could Artoria. It was understandable. Sora had waited his whole life just to see her. He thought he was abandon by her. And she was also the reason why he was ostracized at the Hero Village.

Mio: She used Avalon to heal my wounds. But the wound I received was much bigger than I imagine. So that's why I couldn't see you right away.

Sora:...

Sora still couldn't say a word. He finally get to see his Mother after so long. But now that she's here, he doesn't know what to do or say. Artoria smile sadly and spoke first.

Artoria: I'm sorry. For everything...

Sora: You do?

Artoria: I'm sorry, for abandoning you. I'm sorry you had to go through all that. I'm sorry you had to suffer because of me.