Chapter 28 (Born) The Night Before the Battle

No one's POV

Everyone was currently at the clubroom watching one of Sairaorg's match as he effortlessly took out his opponent and won the Rating Game.

Issei: Holy crap balls

Sora: Color me impress!

Kiba: Flawless victory. They say he is the strongest Devil in the Rating Game.

Rias: Zephradors powers is ranked almost as highly. He's done quite well stepping in as a substitute.

Sora: A substitute?

Rias: The first heir to his house died in an accident.

Suddenly a green magic circle appeared in the floor in front of everyone.

Gasper: A Magic Circle?

Rias: Astaroth. Of course.

Sora and Issei look at Rias shocked before Diodora himself appeared.

Diodora: Salutations, everyone. How lovely to see you all again.

Everyone then stood up and they all stood behind Rias, as both she and Diodora sat across each other and Issei hold Asia's hand, letting her know he was there for her and she smile at him.

Diodora: Shall we proceed to business? I'd like to offer a bishop trade, Lady Gremory.

Asia gasped and hold Issei's hand even tighter and Gasper also started to whine.

Gasper: No! Please, I don't want him to take me!

Issei: Heh, he's coming for you dude.

Rias: You want to trade for Asia, you mean.

Rias clarify making Asia gasp and Sora also started holding Asia's other hand and Asia looked at him and saw that he was smiling at her, telling her that she was gonna be alright and she smile at him.

Diodora: Hehehe, am I really that transparent? I can assure you is a fair exchange.

Doidora then summon two holograms and it appeared two women.