Chapter 29 (Born) Saving Asia

No one's POV

As the ORC makes its way into the temple castle, they were then greeted by a group of Devils and Diodora's voices could be heard.

Diodora: I knew you would follow me. That's why I put together this little welcoming party.

Issei: Piss off!

Diodora: Now, it's time to play our game.

Akeno: Are you serious?

Rias: Unfortunately, todays Rating Game has been canceled. Of course, you already knew that.

Diodora: So we'll play my game instead. Should you refuse to play or lose, Asia will become mine.

Sora: You are just no different than any of the other scums we've slain. You will get no mercy when me and Issei get our hands on you.

Diodora: We'll see. You'll have to fight two battles simultaneously. On the right path, two rooks and 8 pawns await. The battle on the left will be against my Queen and Bishops. You can split your forces anyway you see fit.

Rias: Sora, Issei, Koneko, Xenovia, and Gasper, take out his forces on the right.

Gasper: 10 of them against the 5 of us.

Kiba: Don't forget that Sora and Issei both absorbed 4 pawn pieces. So as far as power's concerned, we have a slight advantage.

Sora: And besides, I can become from one to a thousands.

Diodora: And let the game begin!

The ORC then went to their designated area and Diodora told everyone that his pawns has already been promoted to queen, and Sora's group started to fight the pawns.

Rias: Xenovia, I need you to keep those rooks busy!

Xenovia: Fine, I was made for fights like this!

Rias: Koneko, work crow in controlling those pawns.

Koneko then started firing multiple shots towards the pawns.

Rias: Sora, give Gasper a quick taste of your blood!

Sora then bite his hand causing and blood started pouring out and gave it to Gasper and he lick it and Sora and Issei activated their Sacred Gear.

Sora: We're ready to rumble!

Draco: Accel: Second Gear!

Steam started appearing out of Sora's body as he was preparing to fight.

Rias: Time to level the playing field, Issei!

Issei looked surprised and Rias told Issei it's alright and Issei started to have a perverted look.

Issei: Thank you, sexy boss! Promotion to Queen, bitches! Sora, Koneko, cover me!

Sora and Koneko: Huh?