Chapter 31 (Born) Alter

No one's POV

After Issei had entered his Juggernaut Drive and went on a rampage, he then entered a coma with his Dragon Arm still attached and all messed up. And currently, Azazel is in Issei's room.

Azazel: Mind if I ask you a couple of question. I don't mean Issei, I'm talking to you, Welsh Dragon!

(Timeskip)

Azazel had left Issei's room and had a talk with Sirzechs and the rest.

Sirzechs: Still nothing? That's unfortunate...

Azazel: Yeah, we haven't been able to bring him out of his coma. The kid's Devil Power replenishing and his body is healing up alright. It would seem that the extend of his injuries go deeper inside though.

Sirzechs: Deeper inside?

Kiba: He never had such an intense transformation... Seems now our only option is to wait it out.

Sora just looked down saddened.

Sora: I'm sorry, everyone. This is all my fault... If only I had been faster... This would never had happen.

Asia: You cannot blame yourself, Big Brother. Some of them is my fault.

Gasper: If anything, the blames goes to that Chaos Brigade jerks.

Sora just looked away guilty unable to forgive himself for what happen and Azazel spoke up.

Azazel: Hey Asia. I got a question. You still haven't done it yet, right?

Asia looked at Azazel confused and Azazel just smile at her.

Azazel: I'm talking about what you work out in training.

After Azazel brought up Asia's training, everyone then went up to Issei's room.

Azazel: Because of his incomplete transformation, it seems apparent that the Dragon inside of Issei is malfunctioning. The fact that his arm is still in Dragon form only serves to prove the point.

Rias: If that's the problem, then how do we start fixing it?

Azazel: Asia's Sacred Gear might help us with that.

Sora: Will Asia be in danger?

Azazel: I honestly couldn't tell you...

Akeno: No way...

Azazel: It is a possibility, but it's not inevitable.

Asia continue to look at Issei who was still unconscious and look up with determination.

Asia: I'll do it! I at least have to try.

Sora: Are you sure?

Asia: Issei promise that he will always look out for me, and kept his word by beating Diodora. Now is my turn to look out for him, and there is no way I'm just gonna give up! I owe him more than that.

Sora looked at Asia and saw that her eyes is full of determination and smile at her.

Sora: Then he is in your hand.

Rias: I have full faith in you.

Everyone then left the room leaving Asia and Issei alone and before Azazel leave, he spoke up.

Azazel: Your Training up until this point is focus in healing from a distance. But this time, distance doesn't matter. It's about depth.

Asia: What do you mean?

Azazel: Issei needs your help healing a wound deep in his heart.

Azazel then left the room and Asia got on his bed and hold his Dragon Arm and everyone was waiting at the living room.