Season 1 finale Chapter 10 Wedding Crash

No one's POV

Sora slowly started to wake up and looked around and saw that he was on his room in Issei's house and he weakly sat up and sat on his bed.

Sora: Damn it! What happen?

Draco: I see your finally awake...

Sora: Draco...? What happen after I was knock out?

Draco: After Issei knock you out, Issei gave up his arm to Ddraigg in order to achieve his balance breaker and he fought admirably. And thanks to your effort on weakening Riser he was able to put up a decent fight. However...

Sora: Let me guess, he let his guard down?

Draco: Indeed, and because of that he lost the fight... and to protect Issei from Riser, Rias resign from the match.

Sora gritted his teeth and clench his fist tightly after hearing that they lost. Suddenly, a white magic circle and Sora looked over and saw it was Grayfiya.

Grayfiya: I'm surprise your awake...

Sora: Miss Grayfiya...? How long was I out...?

Grayfiya: It has been 4 days since the Rating game was over?

Sora looked completely shocked.

Sora: 4 days...?

Grayfiya: Your injuries were very serious and life threatening and you were immediately taken to the hospital. A lot of broken bones were found, but they were able to heal it.

Sora:....

Grayfiya: And even when you were injured you continue to stand till the end refusing to stay down.

Sora: If only I had been stronger...I would have save her from being...

Sora then realized something and look at Grayfiya.

Sora: Where is everyone...?

Grayfiya: Lady Rias has told Asia to stay here and take care of you. After all you were hurt pretty badly. The rest of them are in the underworld. Lady Rias wanted them to be there for what comes next...

Sora: The underworld? And what do you mean "what comes next"?

Grayfiya: The engagement party will be starting soon.

Sora's eyes widened.

Grayfiya: Listen Sora, it's not your fault. Rias is abiding by the decision by the Gremory household, sadly the outcome of the battle was they was it's always meant to be.

Sora: Even so, I won't let her go through with this. She deserves better than having been force to accept a horrible life she doesn't wants to live. This is wrong, and I won't just sit here and let her go through with that!! Especially, with that sick bastard!!

Grayfiya just giggle and looked at him.

Grayfiya: You really are a fascinating boy, Sora. You are an open book and a gentle soul to be sure. I've met a lot of Devil over the year but not quite like you. When your mind is made up there is nothing that can change that. Even though you are a Hero, you want to save anyone wether it be devils or demons. And I'm not the only one who thinks so.