chapter trí

Niall is to the left & the song they sing >

el's pov

Leading the boys into our living room was quite amusing. The looks on their faces was beyond hilarious and a once-in-a-lifetime view. "Um guys, haven't you seen a house before?" I ask barely stifling a laugh.

"Hah well uh-h, I mean sure we've seen houses but not mansions!" Zayn screams as he ran over to peer out the wall of windows to see the pool. The other boys followed his lead, mouths gaping at the view of rolling hills, the horse stable, and a few other buildings on the property.

you'd think they'd live in on of their own but oh well, I don't even know anymore

"Okay! So anyways, do you want to get to work, eat, or have a tour of the house?" I question, beginning to pull out my books.

"Tour, eat, then homework?" chimed Niall, Zayn, Harry, and Louis. Liam looked over to them with a look of mock disgust before stating his opinion. "How about we tour then eat a snack while working?" emphasizing the word 'while'.

Just smiling, I look over to Liam and nod my head in approval. "Sounds goods, so follow me!" I gesture for them to follow me to the main entry way of the house. "Okay so this is obviously the foyer, entry, whatever you like to call it. Now through this way is the kitchen." Walking into the kitchen, the 'gaping face look' returns, apparently at the sight of a huge industrial-style kitchen. What, we liked to cook? There were two ovens, two microwaves, a fridge, large stove, bar seating, island, and a wall of cabinets, plus much more.

it was kind of overkill maybe? idek

"Now this is a kitchen, I could like live in here!" jumped Niall, making him look even more childish and carefree. Laughing, I lead them into the next room which was what we call the "adult sitting area" that contained a flat screen, couches, fireplace, and shelves.

adult sitting area aka the most boring ass room in the house

*

Nearing the end of the house tour, I led the boys to my room, letting them glance in for a second before taking them to Ryan's room. I pushed the door open and yelled a "Hey Ry!"

Being the "amazing" brother he is, all he did was grunt, nod towards the boys, and looked back to his iPad.

"Okay boys, so that ends the tour I guess! So food time?"

"Yes!" they all chorused back as we ran back down the steps to the kitchen.

I began to prepare us a quick meal, knowing I had read somewhere they liked Nando's. I typed in a code on our food screen and the meal was immediately cooked by one of our own chefs. I turned to the boys, holding up the plates of food, and broke into a huge smile seeing the looks on their faces.

"Is that seriously your own Nando's-cooking chef?" Niall yelped, running to grab a plate of food.

"Yes sir! That would by Jeoff,  one of our chefs!"

"Agh that is like so cool," they murmured to themselves while digging into their peri-peri chicken and crisps.

*

Now that we had all finished eating, we went back to the living room and began to work on homework. I had to admit, it was a nice and comfrotable quiet when we were all working but I decided to hook up my iPhone to the dock and stream Pandora anyways. Coincidently, the first song that streamed through the speakers was none other than 'Half A Heart'. I heard a few chuckles come from the boys as they glanced around at each other. Before I knew it, they were full out singing with it.

"So your friend's been telling me

You've been sleeping with my sweater

And that you can't stop missing me

Bet my friend's been telling you

I'm not doing much better...

...'Cause I'm missing half of me

I miss everything we do,

I'm half a heart without you

Without you, without you, half a heart without you

Without you, without you, I'm half a heart without you"

As soon as the song cut off all I can say was that I was awestruck. That was absolutely amazing and I just noticed that all of them were looking at me, curiousness and intent shining in their eyes.

"Wow guys, what can I say? I mean I've never really heard your songs, but that was pretty damn amazing boys, it really was." Hearing this, all the boys broke into huge smiles and Niall even got up and came over to me.

"Awe, thanks love," he said while engulfing me in a mind-boggling hug.

Liam looked around for a second before bringing up the realization that everyone was finished. "Since everyone is finished, I think it's time for us to head on out El."

"Are you sure Liam? Can't you guys stay at least for dinner?" Sadly he shook his head, causing the boys' faces to turn down.

"Agh fine. So I guess I'll see you guys tomorrow then?"  I said, coming out more as a question, as the five gathered their belongings and got into their black Range Rovers.

"Yeah buddy, bright and early!" yelled Niall from the car as I returned with a face of disgust and a wave goodbye.

*

Back in my room, I updated my Twitter saying:

@EllieODon: Had a great time studying with my new BFFs @Niall_Horan @Real_Liam_Payne @zaynmalik1d @Louis_tomlinson @harry_styles

Immediately following there was a beep from my phone, saying I had 5 new followers and 5+ mentions. Scrolling through the follows, it was, of course, from the boys.

Haha Ry look who's cooler now

The mentions were floodingin, some from them, others from a load of stressed fangirs,all replying to my tweet.

@Niall_Horan: Oh hell yes you did! You're my official supplier of Nando's and study buddy now (-;

@Real_Liam_Payne: It was a blast can't wait till 2moro love(:

@Louis_Tomlinson: Heyyy Guuurrrl I knew I was gonna be your new BFF #suckit

@HarryStyles: Haha @Louis_Tomlinson You've been replaced! @EllieODon is my new BFF :P #dumped

@zaynmalik1d: It was a pleasure study buddy!

I quickly replied to their tweets just as 1000s of other mentions and follows filled my notifications.

well shoot

Clicking out of Twitter, I went to text Niall, seeing the added contacts in the process. Scrolling through them, I stifled a laugh,absolutely loving their names they had entered themselves as.

Naill: Sexy Neil

Liam: Call Me Daddy D

Harry: Harrybo > Haribo

Louis: The Favorite One

Zayn: Naughty Boy's Twin

Screen shotting the list of names, I sent them them the picture.

E: Really guys? Do you want me to hate you? XD

I threw my phone on the bed, realizing it was already 8pm.

Hmm, what to eat, what to eat, what to eat ... 

***

//dedicated to SaraEvans5 because she amazing and you need to read her story “Picture Perfect Memories”//

Follow me on Instagram: @its.map

Thanks xx

MA