Eventually I fell asleep but woke up early morning. I let Monty sleep as Clarke came in a checked on Jasper.

"Morning" Clarke said.

"Hey, let Monty sleep he deserves it after all this" I told her.

She nodded her head and then I proceeded to climb down the ladder to look for Bellamy.

After asking some delinquents where he was at I found him with his group of friends throwing weapons at a tree.

"Bellamy can we talk?" I asked him softly.

"Sure" he replied.

He walked away from his group and made his way over to me with his axe in his hand.

"What's up?" He said scratching his head.

"What was with you last night? Did I do something wrong?" I questioned him.

"What? No of course not I just felt angry" He told me.

I looked him in the eyes and for a split second he looked into mine, I felt something other than friendship for a moment.

"It's fine, I understand" I replied with my head down.

"I didn't mean to take it out on you Woods, I really am sorry" he apologised to me.

"I forgive you Blake" I smiled.

"Wanna come hunting with me maybe?" Bellamy asked with a smile.

"Sure" I laughed.

"I'll go get ready meet in five at the gate" he said walking off.

Jaspers cries in pain got louder and louder from last night. Murphy was already complaining about it.

"Someone shut him up!" He yelled.

"Calm down Murphy, he's in pain" I told him.

"Ughhh" he replied with his hands over his ears.

"Oh my god stop being a cry baby John" I replied.

Suddenly Jaspers screams got a lot louder within a second. I ran into the drop ship to find Clarke cutting at his wound.

"Stop you're killing him!" Octavia yelled.

"O no she's saving his life" I told her pushing her back.

"She can't save him, he's a lost cause now" Bellamy added in.

"Bellamy!" I yelled at him.

"It's true he's making people uncomfortable Anna!" He shouted back.

"If he isn't better by tomorrow, I'll kill him myself" Bellamy spat.

"Octavia let's go" he said.

She said no and stayed put.

"Come on Bellamy" I stated climbing down the ladder.

<<~~~~~~~~~~>>

Me, Bellamy and his little friend group walked out of camp on the search for more food. We walked a fair bit till Bellamy found a wild boar sitting eating some grass.

"She's mine boys" he smiled as he stepped closer to the animal.

A twig snapped behind us and Bellamy suddenly threw his axe towards the sound. I caught it by the handle before it flew straight into a persons head.

And it was lucky I did, because just centimetres away was charlotte standing there in shock.

"Damn Woods good catch" Atom said with a smile.