The staff gave me also a walk of honor until I'm already in the operating room with Eva.

"Are you sure about this Ms. Eva? There's still a time" I said while she's just so happy kanina pa. I can't comprehend her for why could such a person be happy when she's already dying.

"I'm sure honey, I have no life to live and to comeback. I know that Oliver's already waiting for me in the other side"

"B-but what about tita Catherine?" I added.

"She's already in Australia, she already know about this. At fist, she's not convinced but luckily napa oo ko naman. There's no need to be worry honey" she respond and took a deep breathe.

"By the way, I'm sorry for the things I did, I'm so childish and so immature that time. However, I'm so thankful that you were still able to forgive me, I know that you forgive but not forget, but I'm so happy that you still have the guts to forgive someone who stab you like a knife in the your back" she added.

"It's alright, Miss Eva. What you did had taught me also a lesson. But I should be the one who should be thankful! T-thank you for sacrificing your life and your heart" I exclaimed and then she immediately hold my hands.

"Please live for me and for Oliver. For all people I've met, you're the one who's very brave and a wild child with a gypsy soul that dances with the stars. And you're the type of flower that can still grow after a forest fire"

I just smiled as a response and said that she has also the side of a soft hearted.

"I-I'm also sorry for I wasn't able to do the request of Oliver to make a letter for you honey" she quote while bowing her head.

"I-it's fine Ms. Eva, I already read the letter he gave to you. I think I was the who'll vanish yet it's him. But in those words he let go, a lot of feelings appeared when I read those. The loyalty and fidelity he had" I note.

"So, both of you are already ready?" a surgeon appeared with 3 doctors and nurses behind her.

"I am, a hundred percent ready doctor" Eva initially note.

"I-I'm ready" I nervously said and they initially offered us a prayer until it's already the time.

"The two of you should already bid your goodbyes to each other already" she said and the both of us exchange gazes until I couldn't handle but a tear in my eyes appeared out of nowhere.

"Don't cry, this is just your beginning yet my ending already. Live for the both of us ni Oliver okay?" Eva quote and I just nod.

Then the both of us fell asleep already for the anesthesia is already within our body.

.....

I woke up with a very majestic place- where birds are flying and enjoying, flowers are dancing, and much like a country side place. But I can't fathom where am I and the last thing I did was I fell asleep and I'm in my operation.

"Oh God! I didn't survive?" I asked myself and the fact I couldn't accept what did just happened.

"Hi!" until a voice in my back appeared.

And when I just turned my back, I was taken aback for who it was.

It was lolo daddy.

I didn't waste  a second and immediately hugged him.

"Lolo daddy!" I said as he hugged me back.

"Nako naman, parang si mommy mo ikaw makayakap. Pagkahigpit naman hija" he note with a chuckle.

"Shhh tahan na, why are you crying like that? Don't cry" he comforted me as I broke the hug.

"I-it's because, f-finally! We're together already lolo dad"