Chapter 25

Malia POV:

Mom and I rushed to the hospital after what did Jessan told me. And right now while we're waiting for the doctor for they did a surgery kay Oliver daw, I asked Jessan and Oliver why did Oliver got into an accident.

"Lahat kami gustong isurpresa ka kaya't hindi namin nasagot ang mga tawag mo. Akmang pupuntahan na kami ni Oliver sa pinag usapang lugar namin para sabay na makapunta ng bahay niyo, hindi na siya nakaabot dahil malayo pa lang ang lugar ay naaksidente na siya. Kung walang ambulansyang dumaan sa harapan namin kanina ay hindi rin namin malalaman ni Keirt na may nangyare na pala kay Oliver. Sana kung sinagot lang ni isa sa amin ang tawag mo ay hindi mangyayari ito, kasalanan ko to Lia" she state as she sob.

"Shh, no one should be blamed for what happened Jess. I know Oliver is strong and doesn't give up that easily. He'll live, moreover if one of you guys did really answer the call. Malamang ay mas malala pa ang nangyare at pati kayong dalawa ni Keirt ay nadamay"

I concur while comforting Jessan and Keirt beside me. Si mommy naman ay hindi ko alam kung saan nagpunta, awhile ago ay magkasama pa kami. Maybe someone called her, she can't leave me alone naman here.

"Where's my son! Where is he!?" most of the people we're alarmed by that voice in the information which is vaguely familiar to me and discovered it was Oliver's mom.

"Ma'am please calm-" the nurse's trying make her calm but she cutted her.

"Paano ako kakalma kung nag aagaw buhay ang anak ko. I'm asking you, all of the nurses and doctors in these hospital where is my son!" she once proclaimed.

"Ma'am I need the name of your son first"

"O-Oliver De Guzman" she answered na kaagad ko namang tinawag.

"Tita!" I said and she hurriedly came to me.

"Hija, where's my son?"

Then all of us were taken aback nang biglang lumabas ang doctor ni Oliver from the operating room .

"Are you the mother of the-"

"Yes I am doc. How's my son. Please do everything just to make him alive" tita Cathy stated and cannot help to be in tears.

"Ma'am we did a brain surgery awhile ago for your son's frontal lobe literally was damaged and he's a fighter for he did make it. He'll be awake in just a few hours and after that we'll perform another surgery for his internal injuries and bleeding. We just need him to be awake to rest his brain and know that if he can still remember everything ma'am"

"And what if he can't remember us doc?" daig ni tita and believing that Oliver will forget us.

"Tita, he can still remember us. Just think positive I know him" I note and held her arm.

"There's no need to worry ma'am for in case that he can't remember. Babalik na babalik ang ala-ala nito but it takes a month or year to return" pagkasabi ng doctor lahat naman kami ay nahimasmasan but with a blend of sadness for we'll wait a month or year to him, just to know us again incase he'll lost his memories.

"T-thank you for that doc. But can I visit him right now?" tita quote.

"Of course ma'am" the doctor answered and left us.

"Tita bisitahin niyo na po si Oliver" Jessan stated and tita Cathy answered her with a nod then proceed inside the room where Oliver is.

Tita was the first who entered the room at hinayaan muna namin siyang bisitahin si Oliver na mag-isa. Then I was taken aback when mom's already beside me.

"M-mommy"

"I got a call from your dad lang. He said if he'll finished the pendings in the office susunod siya rito. Bigla kasing may nagpatawag sa kanya" mom note.