Part 1

CHARLOTTE

By Mini Celection Williams

Copyrighted © May 2022 Mini Celection Williams

"Charlotte eBook/ paperback," is licensed for your personal enjoyment only.

You do not have permission to reproduce, scan or distribute for commercial or non-commercial purposes.

However, quotes used in the reviews are the one exception.

No alteration of any part of this content is allowed.

I do thank you for your support and appreciate your respect for my digital and or physical product.

"Charlotte eBook/ paperback," is a work of fiction.

Any resemblance to persons, dead or living, events, and or places is coincidental.

All the characters are productions of the author's imagination and are used fictitiously.

Cover Art by Cassandra A. Williams

The Beginning

Ugh!

I did not clock in to be doing this today.

Lately, my demons are on overdrive with attacking me.

I lost both the loves of my life and it took my will at times to live.

Nothing is worst than feeling like you are alone in the world.

Janice wanted to believe that she was here for a purpose or for a reason of some kind.

My belief in that is not as strong as when I first tried to convince myself.

There were whispers and a little gossip about me and what people assumed was happening in my life.

And none of it was positive, or with the intent to help.

When you are in a relationship where it is assumed that you will get married and have a family.

If that does not happen it looks bad and ruins the reputation of the female.

Like now the double standards here can be unbearable.

Janice hated taking the trash out when there are men or boys old enough to do so.

We all are hired here to work but I am the only one working.

She was the only female here and for whatever reason, she became the house cleaner and did every other position here.

While they either flirted with the customers or got high in the back.

When the owner was here, they function as though they were too scared to demand that they do the job duties they agreed to when hired.

Each morning before she drags herself out the bed, she debated between staying there and quitting.

But the silence in the house was too unbearable to do that.

Money was not the issue however memories in this home were.

She should sell it and move out of town for a clean slate.

She just could not bring herself to do that knowing it was passed down to her by her deceased parents.

She pulled the two black bags towards the back door.

They are watching me drag it out the back door.

Ugh!

And they wonder why I choose to not hang out or date any of them.

Lazy.

Useful.