Misunderstanding 5

This would be second last shot for misunderstanding. Enjoy reading.

Monami was quite confused with the question because she didn't know how to answer him. How would she began with or how to explain him. Her trance was broken by Sachin. " Oyyy, I'm still here "
Monami : In a short, if I would tell you, as a cadet we are here to protect our nation either by hook or crook and all I did in that moment was the same, in order to protect everyone and the nation, I gave up and sacrificed, and here I'm....... please do not ask me anymore or else I wouldn't be in my control......and I can't take any more of it.........I have struggled enough to get into this position......
Sachin nodded with a smile and side hugged her.

Karan and faizi at the distant hadn't missed any words. He was now sure that there was something beyond the misunderstanding happened and he has to know about it and if it was his mistake then only thing left for him is to beg for mercy and forgiveness and to get her back in his life. Faizi assured him.

Monami : it's quite late, let's move.
Sachin nodded.
The next morning, was the best for Monami as it had been too long she had a good sleep. Maybe sharing some of the content helped her out. She got ready, had her breakfast and moved to the medical room. Training sessions were over for her, she could be back to any other academy for working or could continue here. She sat at the medical room, thinking if she should leave or continue.

Monami's thought,
Should I stay here but what's the use?? There isn't anything that would help me to be back to myself....it's better I move out to a new journey.

She finally decided and went to speak with Batra Sir. As she entered, Karan and Faizi was present.
Batra : Monami ??
Monami : I need to speak to you sir.
Batra : Go on...
Monami looked at Karan and Faizi
Batra : is it something that they can't be knowing??
Monami : No sir,
Batra : then
Monami taking a deep breath, handed over the resignation letter. Karan was worried about the letter as he could feel she was upto something by seeing Batra sir's expression.
Batra : Are you sure about it ??
Monami nodded
Batra : fine, I wouldn't restrict you. Give me some time. I will get back to you.
Monami : Okay Sir.

She left out of the office. Karan asked Batra sir about the matter.
Batra : When did you start worrying about her??
Karan didn't have an answer to her.
Batra : Anyways I don't have anything to do with it, as long as you tend to remain cold hearted I guess Monami doesn't matter to you.
' Monami doesn't matter to me ??? ' the words from Batra Sir's mouth had a really bad effect on him. Was it guilty, accusing or he didn't know....as he guessed he felt there is much more to her story.
Faizi : Sir, it's not as you think. You know how their relationship was sir, but ....
Batra : that's what even I'm telling what is that but, if there is trust in a relationship how can it change to but??? Did you guys had a talk with her, understood her behind the attempt ?? I guess it would be a 'no' mistakes are common karan, but to acknowledge and understand it is a task..... anyways it's too late...btw monami has decided to resign from the job and join somewhere else as her training period has got over and she has the chance to work anywhere else....
Shock would be an understatement for Karan and Faizi. He knew she had left earlier but resigning......
' No, she can't do it... he had to stop her....she can't escape like that from his life...... Not atleast b4 confronting her......"
Karan : Sir, Give me a day sir, I need certain things to clear off, before you sign the letter.
Batra : try your luck....

Monami's room,
She was packing all the things. Sachin was present there.
Sachin : so you have finally decided to leave ??
Monami : What's the point of staying?? New experience new life
Sachin : Well I agree to it but don't you think so you have to clear off something before you leave, atleast to sid ??
Monami : No....let the things remain as it is ......even if I clear off now, it's off no use....it had been high time.....only thing that would change after clearing is misunderstanding......let it be.... who cares.....
Sachin : really ???
Monami : if you don't mind, could you please help in packing.
Sachin nodded. Sid who was passing by heard that, but didn't know whether to go and speak to her or stay and watch as she leaves....

At night,
Sachin : pheww finally
Monami ran hand through his ruffled hair. " Thank you " she said. " Oyy no formalities, but surely do keep in touch...." he hugged her. The moment got distracted by the call of her name.

Karan and Sid at the door...

Last shot of misunderstanding would be published soon till then enjoy reading.