fifty | forgive me, baby blue*

Börja om från början

I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry.

I spelled it over and over again until my mind lost meaning to the words. Letters turning to jumbled lines of lust and contrite. My thoughts we're blurred but the image of her hung open mouth, desired moans, and sweet sweet taste was fucking clear as day.

Her hands clung to the comforter beneath her, twisting and gripping the fabric until her already pale skin turned fairer. With my tongue pressed flat on her clit, flicking hungrily, I withdrew her hand from the sheets, directing it to my hair. A shallow gasp with mixed curses slipped past her damned lips as she tangled her navy blue fingertips in my tousled brown hair. The pain of her desperately pulling at the roots of my hair sent a graveled groan from my lips, rattling her core from the vibrations of my deep tone.

I couldn't hold back my delighted hums as I drank in the succulent, wet, holy water pouring from her. The taste of her captured in my mind, igniting a hunger in me that could never be diminished. Starved– is the only way I can describe my insatiable demand for her cunt.

I'm sorry, blue, i'm so so fucking sorry for everything but mostly; i'm not sorry for all the ways i plan on fucking you.

She tastes like heaven, but the sins of flesh i'm about to commit on her will surely condemn me to the embers.

And so fucking be it.

My cock strained against the tight fabric of my slacks, growing more and more uncomfortable with each passing moment, yet all i could focus on is the way her body is contouring, conforming to me as she bucks her hips to fuck herself against my tongue. I wanted to take my freehand, use it to stroke myself to euphoria while I drank her in but she deserves all of my attention and not an ounce less than that.

I drew a swipe from her entrance to her swollen clit, repeating it a few more times before slipping my tongue into her pussy. Her walls pulsated around me and I could just barely hear her muffled moans as her thighs clenched harder around my head.

I don't deserve this, Her. I don't deserve to taste her. I don't deserve to feel her cunt wrapping around my tongue, the smooth walls of her insides coating my taste buds with her sweet nectar. I don't deserve to hear the ungodly moans and whimpers leaving her full lips. I don't deserve to feel her hands tugging in my hair, watching as the other palms and tugs at her perky breasts. I don't deserve a goddamn fucking thing i have right now but– fuck, i'm going to revel in it like it was always mine to begin with.

I could feel her slowly unraveling to me, the loose threads of her body starting to fray and come undone and as much as i would love to pull away and make her earn her stitchings; i want to give her everything and more, over and over again until she can't remember her own name.

So, I'll stitch up her loose ends but it's only to rip them apart all over again.

I removed my hand from her stomach, keeping my mouth attached to her needy cunt as I groped the flesh of her thighs; digging my fingers into her soft skin, hard enough and sure enough to leave marks for her to admire in the morning. Artwork that could only be made by the filthiest artist.

Hesitantly, I withdrew my tongue from her, her body shivering from the loss of me but it was quickly replaced by two of my fingers. Slipping inside of her, I focused on working my mouth at her center. I pulled my fingers in waves, motioning for her to cum from the inside out.

I focused the pad of my index and middle finger on the soft, textured crooks of her pussy, coaxing her towards her high. Her moans were muffled by her own hand, covering her mouth to silence her screams and pleas as I began to apologize one last time.