fifty | forgive me, baby blue*

Cause as soon as I close my eyes

Brings me back to my temple in between those thighs

Pray || Ryan Vasquez

*************

Harry's P.O.V.

I've never been good at apologizing.

Until blue, i don't think i can recall a single fucking thing i've apologized for. I figure: what's the point? Apologies, in the grand scheme of things, don't mean fucking anything when you don't believe the words leaving your mouth.

I'm sorry's are an admittance of weakness, a concedence of guilt and culpability.

I thought I was above all of that, above everything; but that was before I saw her sweet brown eyes staring up at me, melting each and every fiber of my troubled being with just a bat of her lashes.

Apologies were meaningless until she appeared and made it feel as if they were vital to my existence in her presence.

I've never been good with words, expressing my feelings; but I can use my actions. I can demonstrate my apologies in one of the only ways I know how. I am going to beg for forgiveness, plead for my sins to be washed free from my soul.

I kneel at her shrine, desperate to eat from her vine. Bowing my head to her as the soft skin of her thighs caress me, draping over my shoulders effortlessly. I placed my hand on her stomach, preparing to swear on the bible that is her being like my life depends on it because with her, it does.

With pleading eyes and disheveled curls, I peered up from between her thighs, mouth hovering over her with a feverish desire.

Forgive me, baby blue.

I took one last glance at her angelic presence staring back at me before dipping my mouth onto her, drinking in her wine. A sweet symphony plays in my head, my body playing back as my tongue pressed flat against her dripping cunt.

For one moment, I thought selfishly; taking my time to lap up her heavenly holy water as it coated my tastebuds. My body driven by an unquenchable thirst with her as the only drink in my presence.

But It's not about me or my selfish desires. It's about my sins, my apologies that are long overdue to her.

I drew my tongue in circles whilst imaging the lettering in my mind, preparing to spell out my begs, my prayer, for forgiveness: I'm sorry.

I'm sorry for every vile word muttered and thought both within your presence and without.

I

I'm sorry for deceiving you at our first glance.

M

I'm sorry for tarnishing something as bright, delicate as you with my cruel and callous actions.

S

I'm sorry for wishing the worst on you when you are nothing short of the best.

O

I'm sorry I'll never be the person you so badly deserve to be with.

R

I'm sorry for doubting you without even giving you the chance to defend yourself.

R

I'm sorry for withholding important information from you, for better or for worse.

Y