"I'm gonna go put him down in Ra'jah's old nursery. Do you need anything?"

Kentrell shook his head, and once she stood up, he bit his lap and reached out, smacking her ass.

Amani laughed before pulling on a robe and walking out of the room.

He flopped back, his phone ringing which caused him to groan.

He picked it up, seeing it was Jania.

"Hello?"

"Hi, Kentrell," She greeted, "The label asked when are you coming back and the time you want to meet with them?"

Kentrell shrugged, "Ion know yet. I'm wit ma wife and shit so Ima see how she feeling and den going from dea."

"Your wife? I didn't know you and Karma's mother were together."

Amani walked back into the room, dropping her robe and climbing back into bed.

Kentrell immediately put it on speaker so she wouldn't think he was being secretive.

"You lyin cause you saw ma ring," Kentrell laughed, "Dis big ass fucking ring she got me, bitch iced out and all."

Amani blushed, smiling when Kentrell opened his arms. She slid into them, throwing her thighs over him before laying her head on his chest.

"It's not that big," Jania laughed.

"Shit caused 27 bands. This shit big ta me," Kentrell scrunched his face up, "Anyways, tell dem Ia have da answer tomorrow."

Jania smacked her lips before hanging up the phone.

"Bitch finna get facired," Kentrell grumbled before throwing his phone down.

He looked over at Amani who was staring out the window. He scrunched his face up, licking over his lips at how pretty she was.

Her hair was tied up into a bun, her skin clear and glowing. Her edges were wispy and they weren't even laid.

"You so muthafuckin beautiful, shit make me sick," Kentrell scrunched his face up, "I wan' hide you from da world and shit."

Amani laughed, squeezing over him tightly.

"I wanna be in your balls," Amani smiled, "So I can hang with you all day."

"I mean," Kentrell shrugged, "Shit you ca try."

Amani laughed before sitting up and climbing into his lap. She straddled him, placing her hands flat on his chest.

He held her waist, his thumb rubbing against her soft skin.

"Our anniversary coming up," Amani whispered, "Ima fuck you so good."

"Mami," He took a breath, grunting slightly, "Chillout mane."

She laughed, shaking her head.